• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sandro - Beast

Re: Sandro - Legend

There doesn't seem to be any official' source of info for this Sandro injury....here's hoping it's BS[-o<

If it is ACL I'd be surprised if they got him in for the operation so soon after the scan. I know the medical treatment is top draw for players but in for a scan on 12 Jan and in for the ACL reconstruction two days later is unbelievable. It takes a day or two for the MRI scans to come through.

I had my ACL operation in March 2012 and I'm hoping to have a kickaround in February. Nightmare recovery.

If it is ACL I'd be surprised if they got him in for the operation so soon after the scan. I know the medical treatment is top draw for players but in for a scan on 12 Jan and in for the ACL reconstruction two days later is unbelievable. It takes a day or two for the MRI scans to come through.

I had my ACL operation in March 2012 and I'm hoping to have a kickaround in February. Nightmare recovery.

I'd be surprised if they'd operated so soon after the scan BUT for most non-atheletes, the main reason they take their time before an op is to allow people to strengthen the muscles around the knee so as the post-op recuperation doesn't see a massive degeneration of strength/support. I'm guessing that 'maybe' because he is a prime athelete, they feel they can move quickly with him knowing he's already in great shape to recover quicker than most? Good luck with yours Awesome, my son did his at 16, took him a full year, and then 5 month after that year, he tore his ankle ligaments. He's never really been the same, physically or mentally (in terms of focus and attitude)...

Sandro needs to cut out that karate crap me thinks. Cant be any good for the knees/hamstrings/calves

Its exactly the opposite mate, lots of stretching and exercises to improve core strength and flexibility.

yoga and pilates would be far safer

the violent flexing of the knee/leg when performing kicks cannot be good for the tendons/ligaments

the violent flexing of the knee/leg when performing kicks cannot be good for the tendons/ligaments

I trained for sixteen years, in the old days what you say would have been right, no warm up, running barefoot for miles through the snow etc but now that is not the case, a warm climate makes a massive difference as well, arthritis is the big problem but that gets you in later years anyway.

Is this an area you know a lot about or are you just speculating based on common sense or something like that?

Seems like the person posting this is a random spurs fan on twitter. A truckload of salt needed for this.

Dunno how true this is but apparently when Alexander Graham Bell first invented the phone he already had 3 missed calls from Sandro?

Didn't AVB say Sandro would be fine for the Utd game? How is it possible he has gone from being fine to doing a cruciate? No word from the club saying he's had any sorf of op either. I think this "ACL injury" is a load of gonad*s

Back