• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sandro - Beast

Re: Sandro - Legend

We should send QPR the bill, they obviously over watered their pitch to gain an advantage. The players feet were going from under them the whole game

If he is out, I REALLY hope we're not planning on relying on Livermore.

But having Hudd and Livermore as the sole backups isn't. We need someone else if we're to have any hope of doing well in both league and cups.

Yes, it's fine.

You want us to have three quality players in each position in case the first gets injured?

madness!

Apparently Sandro has broken his anterior cruciate ligament bone. Out for a year or less. Different bones different times. #itk #thfc

:lol:

obviously parker is the backup and livermore can come on at the end of games to give parker a break, would love to see carroll get some game time though because his working of the ball can be the best form of defence sometimes. Parker and sandro both give the ball away a lot so it would be good to have someone in there that does not give the ball away so much.

Would like to see Vertonghen playing CM

I think if Kaboul was fit and firing that'd definitely be a good option, but Gallas isn't fit and even when he is declared fit he barely looks it on the pitch. But we could see a partnership of Daws and Caulker with Verts in midfield.

Our player of the season thus far..

Just have to hope it's not the end of his contribution...

The moment he did it I thought it was ACL - related. That pitch was a f ucking disgrace, I was not impressed by it at all. This is a big big blow, he is an excellent player and we will know how excellent by how much we miss him. I am hoping that IF Younes gets fit, perhaps AVB can convert him to that sort of presence, except I'm not sure he has the discipline to play the role. This might be the one thing which forces us into the January market for short-term cover...

Back