• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pedro Porro

Why do we get intermediaries to deal with the portugese clubs? Also wtf is paratici doing?

Well I suppose Paratici has been a tad otherwise occupied recently...
But yes, didn't we used Mendes when we were trying to get Dias?
I also read via Paul O'Keefe when the Juve/Paratic stuff came out that we also use Base in Italy for our negotiations, which seemed even stranger.
I suppose the nitty gritty of negotiations are quite time consuming and need a good bit of prep for each stage/meeting, so having someone on the ground locally with a remit from the club can help keep things moving - although that seems not wholly successful in this case.

I must say Twitter has completely baffled me. I’ve had an account for some years but never used it, and for a change this transfer window I started to go on there.

The amount of Spurs fans with the brains the size of a peanut (and I’m well aware this isn’t exclusive to Spurs) is incredible. No one on there was talking about Pedro Porro a few months ago - now apparently Spurs are going to collapse if they don’t sign him. It’s all Levy’s fault without having a genuine clue what is going on, and there are experts on there explaining why a £2.6m administration charge is ‘normal’ and Levy should just pay it and not bat an eye lid.

I feel like the place is exclusive to twelve year olds and below, it really is cringeworthy. I know you can find the odd bit of funny on there, but how some of you lot can look on there day in day out I will never know:D….

I must say Twitter has completely baffled me. I’ve had an account for some years but never used it, and for a change this transfer window I started to go on there.

The amount of Spurs fans with the brains the size of a peanut (and I’m well aware this isn’t exclusive to Spurs) is incredible. No one on there was talking about Pedro Porro a few months ago - now apparently Spurs are going to collapse if they don’t sign him. It’s all Levy’s fault without having a genuine clue what is going on, and there are experts on there explaining why a £2.6m administration charge is ‘normal’ and Levy should just pay it and not bat an eye lid.

I feel like the place is exclusive to twelve year olds and below, it really is cringeworthy. I know you can find the odd bit of funny on there, but how some of you lot can look on there day in day out I will never know:D….
Hopefully Musk succeeds in destroying it! Can’t stand the format of it and frequented by 99% macarons it seems.

You should try politics on there! They walk among us it's terrifying.

Well I suppose Paratici has been a tad otherwise occupied recently...
But yes, didn't we used Mendes when we were trying to get Dias?
I also read via Paul O'Keefe when the Juve/Paratic stuff came out that we also use Base in Italy for our negotiations, which seemed even stranger.
I suppose the nitty gritty of negotiations are quite time consuming and need a good bit of prep for each stage/meeting, so having someone on the ground locally with a remit from the club can help keep things moving - although that seems not wholly successful in this case.

Successful enough to get an agreement of reporting is to be believed. Sporting then going back on that could have happened no matter what.

I guess if Levy is stepping in personally that's because we think this is doable.

Haha.
I never post on twitter but follow a number of posters and organisations on football and other topics of interest. It's great for info, the danger is when you get drawn into reading the comments on the football threads (as I admit I have been doing more than usual). It's a whole different world down there.

macarons on T w aTT er who would have thought.

Back