• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pape Matar Sarr

His availability to receive the ball and abilitiy to retain possession too. Underrated skills. Something the other midfielders probably don't have. I think Bissouma's drop off is slightly linked to Sarr's absense. They seem to have a really good understanding.

I agree with that, I think Sarrs attributes are crucial to everything we did well. He is also a great foil for Porro who frankly still has major faults defensively (but is a phenome with the ball TBF)

“It was good to get Richy some time today,” he said. “Hopefully Pape Sarr by the end of the week will be back.

“The rest of them are all long term and won’t be back until January

So could be Romero, Richy and Sarr back for the weekend at latest. All helps.

Shame we won't have Papp for the spammers. But will help against Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

I think sess is back ever of next week. Option for the bench at least.

Shame we won't have Papp for the spammers. But will help against Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Can't see he even gets on the bench if I'm honest, would rather a youngster who actually wants to play

Doesn't sound like it
Ange didn't mention him (going by the quotes) and said everyone else out until at least January

End of the week could be Thursday.
Wouldn't rule Sarr out until it's been confirmed hes definitely out.

Can't see he even gets on the bench if I'm honest, would rather a youngster who actually wants to play
Can you please point to the evidence to where Sess doesnt want to play football, and much prefers being constantly on the treatment table? It seems quite the vogue thing on here from some posters regarding players who have consistently been unavailable, it must be that they dont want to be on the pitch. I'm sure Sess is delighted not to be playing Premier League football, especially with Ange´s brand of football - can´t imagine he is frustrated with his injuries in the slightest :rolleyes:....

Can you please point to the evidence to where Sess doesnt want to play football, and much prefers being constantly on the treatment table? It seems quite the vogue thing on here from some posters regarding players who have consistently been unavailable, it must be that they dont want to be on the pitch. I'm sure Sess is delighted not to be playing Premier League football, especially with Ange´s brand of football - can´t imagine he is frustrated with his injuries in the slightest :rolleyes:....
Agree, I don’t get the hate for Sess.

Edit: maybe one for his thread rather than Sarr’s sorry

Back