• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

The swashbuckling and exciting attacking play of other teams makes it even more tragic watching our mostly dull, stale, lifeless, limp peformances this season.

Tettey had a screamer today too. Not the best angle this, though.

HopefulImpracticalGarpike.gif

Liverpool have been superb this year. Cannot pay Rodgers enough of a tribute for turning around this Liverpool side. I mean ffs Henderson and Allen are part of a title challenging squad. Incredible.

People can ask why Mariner didn't listen to the players about who handled the ball (and that's totally fair enough), but it is partly a symptom of there being so little honour left in the game. Why would a ref believe the word of a bunch of diving, play acting, immature modern footballers? Form says these guys spend half their life trying to con refs.

Also, whoever was Arsenal captain today bears some responsibility. He should have shooed all this players away and had a 1-to-1 chat with Mariner to sort it out. Again though, there isn't really enough maturity in the game for that to happen.

I don't the refs are allowed in law to allow players to influence their decision, even if it's a decision against that protesting player.

Away? They were at home. :p

So they were! Guess I'm still delirious after watching ARSEne getting such a good hiding earlier \o/

Liverpool have been superb this year. Cannot pay Rodgers enough of a tribute for turning around this Liverpool side. I mean ffs Henderson and Allen are part of a title challenging squad. Incredible.

If only Levy had opted for Rodgers instead of AVB to replace Redknapp... oh well, at least we didn't end up with Moyes!

If only Levy had opted for Rodgers instead of AVB to replace Redknapp... oh well, at least we didn't end up with Moyes!

Rodgers has said he turned down Spurs because of the managerial instability at the club under Levy.............smart bloke that Brendan

So they were! Guess I'm still delirious after watching ARSEne getting such a good hiding earlier \o/

personally I think Liverpool are doing this despite Brenton, not becuse of him

Rodgers has said he turned down Spurs because of the managerial instability at the club under Levy.............smart bloke that Brendan

He was right to.

We didn't give our man 6 months to rebuild the team, we'd never have stuck with him after their performances last season.

Yep, Rodgers asked around and took the wise decision.

Wow, chavs, pool and Emirates Marketing Project really making statements of intent. It's going to be close at the end !

Back