• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

As everybody is hitting the 30 game mark and springing out into a sprint finish, I think now is a good time to nail your colours to the mast: who is going to win the league? I'll pick somebody who guesses right and give them two Curly Wurlys.

I reckon it's Liverpool's. They look unstoppable going forwards, I think they will win every game they have left.

As everybody is hitting the 30 game mark and springing out into a sprint finish, I think now is a good time to nail your colours to the mast: who is going to win the league? I'll pick somebody who guesses right and give them two Curly Wurlys.

I reckon it's Liverpool's. They look unstoppable going forwards, I think they will win every game they have left.

I've been saying it for a while now. They are my pick. 3 very winnable away games, we will get mullered next weeked, those two matches v City and Chelsea will decide it, but I can see them winning both which would in effect put them a 1pt ahead of Chelsea and 5 up on City playing 2 games more, but City have to visit City and Arsenal. If they win both of those then fair dos I would have to change my mind but I have a feeling they/you will only get 4pts from those.

Just have a feeling Liverpool are going to win it by a point, I know their defence is suspect but when your frontline is on fire it wont matter

So Mourinho leaves the game early because his wife doesn't know the score? What you mean she can't wait an extra 30 seconds to find out the result? What a load of ********.

Are people still of the opinion that the Premier League is the best league in the world? The team that is 4th and potentially still in the title race have been leaked 6 goals in a game TWICE this season and FIVE on another occasion.

So Mourinho leaves the game early because his wife doesn't know the score? What you mean she can't wait an extra 30 seconds to find out the result? What a load of ********.
He leaves early because he's a massive show off.

And a ****.

Great goal for Tettey at Norwich, Clipboard Chris's celebration was lovely stuff.

HAHAHAHAHA LE ****!!!

I know we aren't in much of a position to laugh at other teams' misfortune but I don't care, it must be so depressing to be an Arsenal fan knowing every year you will have a strong start before fading away, losing (getting hammered this season) at all your rivals, barely strengthening/often weakening during the summer, rinse and repeat...

Chelsea were very good in that first 15 minutes, they blew the gooners away. I hate Chelsea almost as much as le **** but I couldn't resist supporting them in today's game. Their manager is the biggest **** going, Terry is a humongous ****er and most their other players are moneygrabbing pillocks, but I'm glad they ended Arsenal's 'title hopes'.

I watched the Emirates Marketing Project first half but it was boring as **** so switched to the Cardiff v Liverpool second half which was clearly a great decision. Suarez will get all the credit, he was very good after all and scored a hat trick, but for me Sturridge was every bit as good, he's madly talented, can do everything. I would absolutely kill for either of those two to lead the Spurs line.

See it finishing:

1 - CHELSEA
2 - LIVERPOOL
3 - Emirates Marketing Project

Arsenal miles back in 4th.

I think Y.Toure is overrated BTW, he is a great player don't get me wrong and he would walk in to most teams but to compare him to Premier League greats is wrong IMO, still has a long way to go to be ranked near Gerrard, Vieira and Keane.

His range of skills - dribbling, tackling, assisting, shooting, free kicks, ball winning, box-to-box carrying, destroying, leadership - is pretty much unparalleled in my experience.

Technically better than Keane but I'd still put Keane above him for influence on the pitch, and certainly for desire to win. The guy was a force of nature really. I say that, but I love to watch Toure play. He looks a little awkward and sluggish in his movement but he is anything but. Amazing player.

i think Everton might overhaul Arsanal :-k 8 points behind, 1 game in hand, AND and they still have to play each other at Goodison..........heres hoping :)

That first touch from Benteke was awesome - the ball was really fired at him but he trapped it like a bag of cement.

Villa Park on a sunny spring day is beautiful.

I think Hughes deserves a tremendous amount of credit for the job he's doing at Stoke. He really has changed the philosophy of the club and made some astute signings.

Seems like the club needed a fresh approach after Pulis's long term success and Hughes seems to be a pretty astute appointment. I'm sure they weren't inundated with thousands of applications from top European coaches, and despite the stick he takes his CV is pretty respectable.

Bloody hell Wilson.

Still miss Palacios. Can't believe the way his career has just gone downhill. He was so so much better than this

I think Hughes deserves a tremendous amount of credit for the job he's doing at Stoke. He really has changed the philosophy of the club and made some astute signings.

Seems like the club needed a fresh approach after Pulis's long term success and Hughes seems to be a pretty astute appointment. I'm sure they weren't inundated with thousands of applications from top European coaches, and despite the stick he takes his CV is pretty respectable.

Has done a good job stabilizing them while getting started on clearing out Pulis's team. They've had a much tougher middle run of the season this time compared to the previous two, but kept going and should finish around 10th to 12th.

Niall Quinn celebrating their third stating that it was "up there with any of the great passing teams" lol :ross:

I have lost count the number of times when Barcelona or Arsenal have hit their final ball straight to the feet of a defender who manages to fall over and assist at the same time.

Niall Quinn celebrating their third stating that it was "up there with any of the great passing teams" lol :ross:

I have lost count the number of times when Barcelona or Arsenal have hit their final ball straight to the feet of a defender who manages to fall over and assist at the same time.

He is a massive bell-housing

Back