• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

The polish guy not doing terribly well with that goal and the shot from Sideshow Bob, was he?

Hate to cheer the original lottery winners, but it's time to laugh a little at **** today. Let's hope for a few more home goals.

He's been making mistakes throughout the season without getting punished.

That is a season's worth of bad luck and bad individual errors in one game for Arsenal. Result: they lose 3 pts and some GD.

Whereas Spurs' bad luck and individual errors are strung out over a half dozen games and we lose heaps of points.

Very overrated keeper, isn't he. Had Chadli been more clinical, we would've punished him too.

I dont think anyone rates him tbh.
He's been dropped on numerous occasions by club and country.
He a professional Arsenal cheerleader and twitter troll.

I am not in favour of Welsh teams being in the English Football League,but I wouldnt say no to a South Wales double this afternoon

Back