• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

Technically better than Keane but I'd still put Keane above him for influence on the pitch, and certainly for desire to win. The guy was a force of nature really. I say that, but I love to watch Toure play. He looks a little awkward and sluggish in his movement but he is anything but. Amazing player.

Would still have had Viera in his prime, over Toure. People have forgotten how much of an influence that bloke was as he's been gone so long. It's no surprise L'**** have not won anything since he left and have never looked likely to win the league.

He was right to.

We didn't give our man 6 months to rebuild the team, we'd never have stuck with him after their performances last season.

they were performing fine, creating many chances but the post/bar/great goalkeeping tended to get in the way.....you do know that they scored more and conceded less than us last season??? too many draws meant they finished 7th, but most definitely the signs were there that Rodgers was constructing a style of play that not only won points but was very enjoyable to watch too. AVB couldnt get the second part right unfortunately.

As everybody is hitting the 30 game mark and springing out into a sprint finish, I think now is a good time to nail your colours to the mast: who is going to win the league? I'll pick somebody who guesses right and give them two Curly Wurlys.

I reckon it's Liverpool's. They look unstoppable going forwards, I think they will win every game they have left.
Chelski imo.......said it at the start of the season too. Mourinho is the best manager out there, Liverpool have done fantastically well to be up there but i think they will finish second. City 3rd and Arsanal or Everton 4th............Chelskis run in is stonkingly easy. Just Liverpool away to deal with, a point or more there and they will coast to the title

I haven't changed my opinion from the start of the season. City to win it with the following behind:

City
Chelsea
Liverpool
Woolwich

I haven't changed my opinion from the start of the season. City to win it with the following behind:

City
Chelsea
Liverpool
Woolwich

Liverpool fixtures...

Sunderland (h)
Spurs (h)
West Ham (a)
Emirates Marketing Project (h)
Norwich City (a)
Chelsea (h)
Crystal Palace (a)
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (h)

Obviously the City and Chelsea games are key. But they are capable of beating them still.

Expect them to beat the rest (including us :( ) fairly easily

Liverpool fixtures...

Sunderland (h)
Spurs (h)
West Ham (a)
Emirates Marketing Project (h)
Norwich City (a)
Chelsea (h)
Crystal Palace (a)
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (h)

Obviously the City and Chelsea games are key. But they are capable of beating them still.

Expect them to beat the rest (including us :( ) fairly easily

:eek:

Hmmm, might need to rethink my prediction.

sooner or later they will remember they are liverpool and lose a couple of games, i'm predicting west ham and palace

Commission rules Kieran Gibbs' dismissal was a case of mistaken identity & Oxlade-Chamberlain's claim for wrongful dismissal is also upheld.

Andre Marriner will be in charge of Southampton - Saudi Sportswashing Machine this weekend.

Roberto Martinez once again proving he's one of the sharpest cookies around. I could not agree more with him both about technology, and about PL refs being the best in the world by a looooooong way:

Everton boss Roberto Martinez insists video technology is not the answer after Andre Marriner gaffe

Everton manager Roberto Martinez has backed Premier League referees, dismissing claims for the introduction of video technology.

Andre Marriner has been condemned for his decision to send off Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain - rather than Kieran Gibbs - as Chelsea hammered Arsenal 6-0 on Saturday.

Marriner has avoided demotion and been selected to ref the Southampton v Saudi Sportswashing Machine game this weekend.

Blues boss Jose Mourinho subsequently argued that video technology would have prevented the error.

But Martinez is convinced top-flight referees are doing a very good job and believes it would be irrelevant to introduce technology - such was the rarity of the incident.

The Spaniard said: "I wouldn't think you should put something in place if that happens again because it is so rare and I think at that moment the referee was completely sure.

"I think we need to rely on the referees. Errors are part of the game and there will be errors, misjudgements and mistakes.

"But that is part of football and you need to accept it because that is what makes football what it is."

The incident at Stamford Bridge was the latest in a line of incorrect decisions by Premier League officials this season, as they come under increased scrutiny.

However, Martinez believes our referees are up there with best and should be left to do their jobs.

The Everton boss added: "In this country, they are as good as they get.

"We have an elite group of referees in our league and for me it is one of the best in world football.

"We need to increase that group and help them have good training and development but we need to let them get on with their job."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...r-arsenal-gaffe-everton-3278421#ixzz2wudjMp56

GHod, I wish he was our manager. We really boobed there I think.

I watched a bunch of lard-arsed hacks on one of those Sky Sports round-table discussion things the other day - Patrick Barclay and Henry Winter and some of those useless kunts - and they all sat there agreeing with each other about how incredibly necessary technology was and what a no-brainer it was. Bunch of whinging old women they were. Smug establishment circle jerking with not one dissenting voice (that I heard anyway). Always distrust the mob.

I think if you offered 3 draws in tonights matches I would take.

Naturally I would prefer wins for Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Swansea and Emirates Marketing Project, but we dont get Carlsberg nights do we?

I think if you offered 3 draws in tonights matches I would take.

Naturally I would prefer wins for Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Swansea and Emirates Marketing Project, but we dont get Carlsberg nights do we?

Only when it's served warm in a plastic bottle at half time.

I can't decide who I want to fail the most out of the top 4. I suppose City is the best of a bad lot. I grown apathetic about them.

BjlESTxCIAE5OaK.jpg

Sky Sports' twitter timeline today, cringeworthy is the understatement of the century. All part of Magnificent March.

Back