• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

7 would be Arsenals biggest Premier League era defeat - would be a remarkable way to cap 1000 games in charge

[-o

Can't believe it. We lost to these lot??? Imagine if we hadn't, we'd be only three points behind them having played the same number of games :(

Great news! Andre Marriner claims to have found flight #MH370

BjVoJwHIgAA_UMl.jpg

When you think about it, the only difference between us and Arsenal this season is the games between the two sides, had we done better in them we'd be neck and neck with them as we have been the past few seasons. Both sides have been spanked quite regularly too.

i wonder if wenger will come out and sl@g off his players for caving in again

When you think about it, the only difference between us and Arsenal this season is the games between the two sides, had we done better in them we'd be neck and neck with them as we have been the past few seasons. Both sides have been spanked quite regularly too.

Absolutely. Crazy considering how pony we have looked for most of the season

People can ask why Mariner didn't listen to the players about who handled the ball (and that's totally fair enough), but it is partly a symptom of there being so little honour left in the game. Why would a ref believe the word of a bunch of diving, play acting, immature modern footballers? Form says these guys spend half their life trying to con refs.

Also, whoever was Arsenal captain today bears some responsibility. He should have shooed all this players away and had a 1-to-1 chat with Mariner to sort it out. Again though, there isn't really enough maturity in the game for that to happen.

Gerrard booked early, keeps fouling, be handy if he gets a 2nd yellow and misses our game next sunday but we all know that wont happen

Begs the question, should religious celebrations be allowed on the field of play.

Good luck telling players from Mediterranean countries that they're not allowed cross themselves. Salah and Ba's celebrations are no different.

Begs the question, should religious celebrations be allowed on the field of play.

Players point to the sky and cross themselves all the time, and frankly I don't really mind as long as it doesn't interfere with the game. I've seen far stupider and more offensive celebrations earlier.

I'm sure no one in the FA gives a **** either - unless, of course, they get complaints from some sponsor/money man. Then the rules will change.

2-4 for Liverpool now. Not very confident of next weekend, to be honest. I'd be happy if we only concede two goals at Anfield.

Everton winning as well, fifth place looks like it's slipping away now.

2-4 for Liverpool now. Not very confident of next weekend, to be honest. I'd be happy if we only concede two goals at Anfield.

Everton winning as well, fifth place looks like it's slipping away now.

Get in...hopefully 6th slips away too.

Back