• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

Im thinking Everton is so tinkled off that they wont get them for less then £50 mill right now. Where should they get their replacements now? Uniteds behaviour is pathetic. If their first bid was about £35 mill, they would get into a position where Everton probably would negotiate. Dont think they will do that so easy now.

Baines --> Benny would make sense for Everton. Not much between them (Baines better final flourish to his game), but could net £10M I guess.

Would be a very good signing for Norwich if they can sign him up. Chris H has done a lot of good signings for them this summer. Considering were the club was three years ago, I guess the fans must be over the moon right now.

Im thinking Everton is so tinkled off that they wont get them for less then £50 mill right now. Where should they get their replacements now? Uniteds behaviour is pathetic. If their first bid was about £35 mill, they would get into a position where Everton probably would negotiate. Dont think they will do that so easy now.

Doesn't Fellani have some sort of release clause though?

Would be a very good signing for Norwich if they can sign him up. Chris H has done a lot of good signings for them this summer. Considering were the club was three years ago, I guess the fans must be over the moon right now.

These things tend to wear of pretty quickly. A couple of losses and they'll be moaning like never before. :lol:

Thinking about the possible magic roundabout

Utd sign Etoo

Chelsea sign Rooney

Tottenham sign Hernandez

Roma sign Ba

Tottenham sign Lamela

Bloke I know at work who gets a lot of Chelsea ITK from a Journo mate of his who is close to one of the players (told me about the Terry injunction thing). Apparently if they can get rid of Ba, Mourinho would be interested in Adebayor as a backup striker if they cannot get Rooney.

Oh how they cried on here when Ba went to Chelsea!

Mourinho had Ade (did he actually ask for the loan?) at RM.

It must be said that the mayan calendar does seem to have been right. We are living in a parallel universe surely?!

@TelegraphFootie

Football News : ****nal suffer another transfer setback as Juventus insist midfielder Paul Pogba is not for sale

Norwich have signed Elmander on a one-year loan from Galatasaray.

Crystal Palace have signed Jason Puncheon on a one-year loan from Southampton.

Some kind of reverse psychology tapping up going on here:

Sky Sports Football @SkyFootball

Jose Mourinho says Chelsea will not make a fresh bid for Wayne Rooney before Monday's game at Manchester United.

Back