• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

Considering it took £35mil large to shift Andy Carroll from the Geordies clutches - then from Wenger's perspective, bidding only £10m-£15m for a current French international seems a safe bet. There is no way Saudi Sportswashing Machine will accept that, so he's safe again.

He'll bid £50m for Ronaldo, £60m for Messi, £65m for Bale, etc.....

All big numbers, never ever going to be accepted!

Everton ended up paying £17.5m for Fellani, I imagine they would want a considerable increase on that.

Baines is a great player, England international... I reckon Man Utd will need to bid at least £40m to get Everton to budge.

Im thinking Everton is so tinkled off that they wont get them for less then £50 mill right now. Where should they get their replacements now? Uniteds behaviour is pathetic. If their first bid was about £35 mill, they would get into a position where Everton probably would negotiate. Dont think they will do that so easy now.

Artur Petrosyan @arturpetrosyan

Lass Diarra is also on the verge of leaving #Anzhi. #Lokomotiv could announce his signing tomorrow.

--

He couldn't possibly move without being tenuously linked to us first??

I saw this on the Guardian football feed...not sure who the source is.

Ajax's Viktor Fischer to Villa? There seems to have been a bunch of chatter on Twitter about this, have you heard anything?

Interesting one. Now I think that Fischer is a brilliant player from what I have seen, possibly even better than Ajax's other supremely talented Dane, Christian Eriksen. I don't think Villa will be able to sign him though, I think he is set on staying at Ajax - or joining a club playing in the Champions League.

Last edited:
He's a good player. Of course not the finished article (just turnes 19), but talented enough to think he could do well in a bigger league in a year or three. He dived to get a penalty against Feyenoord in the weekend, but otherwise he was quite impressive.

Aly Cissokho to Liverpool on a season-long loan from Valencia.

He'll provide decent cover for them at left-back and might even challenge Enrique for a starting spot. But he's not a game-changer for them in any way as far as I can tell.

Bloke I know at work who gets a lot of Chelsea ITK from a Journo mate of his who is close to one of the players (told me about the Terry injunction thing). Apparently if they can get rid of Ba, Mourinho would be interested in Adebayor as a backup striker if they cannot get Rooney.

Back