• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

waynerooneyalene.jpg

From Everton....

Club Statement
Monday 19th August 2013 12:35 Twitter@Everton
A Club statement confirms bids for two players rejected.

Club Statement
Everton can confirm that it has received bids from Manchester United for two players. Those bids were immediately rejected out of hand as derisory and insulting.

The Club did not make public these details as it was vital Roberto Martinez’s preparations for the opening game of the Premier League season were not disrupted in anyway.

Alan Myers
Director of Communications

lolz

Who do they've got as under study to Zabaleta if Richards is gone? Maicon has left for Roma.

True, they probably need to rebalance their squad a bit, though; seem a wee bit overloaded in midfield and they'd probably have no trouble getting someone in. Richards has been stalling on a new contract, I think, probably wants more game time, and supported scum as a kid.

From Everton....

Club Statement
Monday 19th August 2013 12:35 Twitter@Everton
A Club statement confirms bids for two players rejected.

Club Statement
Everton can confirm that it has received bids from Manchester United for two players. Those bids were immediately rejected out of hand as derisory and insulting.

The Club did not make public these details as it was vital Roberto Martinez’s preparations for the opening game of the Premier League season were not disrupted in anyway.

Alan Myers
Director of Communications

lolz

Surely thats to just unsettle them and let the media have a field day reporting it, all to dive the price down over the next couple of weeks.

GHod, Im getting cynical in my dotage!...

good articles about hypocrite Moyes................

‘I've always said it’s expensive to buy off Everton. If you’re going to come and try to take our better players we don’t sell cheap, that’s for sure, David Moyes, 17th October 2011.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-Marouane-Fellaini-Everton.html#ixzz2cRB6vHX4

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...l-bids-Leighton-Baines-Marouane-Fellaini.html

I dont think managers decide how much to bid... Its definnitely a consultation and the money men will always lowball first. Doubt it is Moyes.

I dont think managers decide how much to bid... Its definnitely a consultation and the money men will always lowball first. Doubt it is Moyes.

Absolutely. You can't blame Moyes for wanting the players (he bought them in the 1st place) or for the bids.

Hmmmmm is Wenger just trolling Gooner fans? Yohan Cabaye? they don't need a physically weak creative CM ffs (and overrated to boot). They've apparently bid on Williams too...i mean is this for real?

They could have signed both players during the 1st minute of the transfer window.

Disagree, Cabaye is a very good all round all-action CM for me, notably a French starter too. Will cost in excess of 15m easy. Williams would improve Arsenals back line dramatically.

As Carragher said, they need 4-5 players & theyve left it far too late, they could have bought these 2 players 2 months ago. It will be panic buying at inflated prices.

I guess players they would have got for £25 mill early July, will now cost them £10 mill more.... I'm not laughing....:ross:

good articles about hypocrite Moyes................

‘I've always said it’s expensive to buy off Everton. If you’re going to come and try to take our better players we don’t sell cheap, that’s for sure, David Moyes, 17th October 2011.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-Marouane-Fellaini-Everton.html#ixzz2cRB6vHX4

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...l-bids-Leighton-Baines-Marouane-Fellaini.html

Well it won't be Moyes making the bids it will be whoever it is at United who deals with that. Moyes would have told 'whoever' that he wants Baines and Fellani and left it with them to sort out

but who knows the players and their value better than Moyes???that kind of inside info you just cannot buy. Oh, and what respect does Moyes have for his old club. Only just left and he is trying to nick their 2 best players knowing full well how difficult it is for Everton to keep their best players. Lack of class imo.

United to up their offer for Baines & Felllaini to £33m today...

Another Eveton statement I reckon

Arsenal to offer £13m for Cabaye, surely he is worth a lot more than that, anybody know how long he has left on his contract

Back