• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

Andy Carroll £16m and £100k a week for 6 years

Oh my lord, football has gone mental

the numbers are stupid, but he's a brilliant signing for west ham, he's the best player they could have got by a long way, if he keeps them in the PL for the length of that contract he'll be worth it

John Percy @John__Percy

Swansea try and ease tensions with Michael Laudrup after bidding £8.5m for Bafetimbi Gomis

Gonzalo Higuain is edging nearer towards a £22 million move to Arsenal in a deal that will represent a significant shift in Arsene Wenger's transfer policy. Higuain is understood to have agreed personal terms of around £130,000 a week and is on the verge of leaving Real Madrid to become the first high-profile recruit of the summer at the Emirates Stadium.

BALL-SKY_1749114a.jpg

The match ball De Gea gave to Thiago, complete with 'Nos Vemos En Manchester'.

WEST HAM finally landed Andy Carroll yesterday – after seeing off Arsenal’s shock attempt to hijack the £60m deal.

Starsport can reveal the Gunners made a last-ditch move for the striker as he weighed up the Hammers’ £100,000-a-week offer.

Arsenal’s enquiry was a tentative one, mainly to find out exactly how much it would cost to land the England man.

But Starsport understands the staggering figures involved are likely to have played a big part in their decision to back away.

That does not sound at all like something West Ham planted to make themselves look good to their own supporters. :-"

I'm very pleased with Galatasaray's offer,' Mikel told Sabah, a daily Turkish newspaper.

'I asked Drogba for advice and he told me that Istanbul is a fantastic city, that Galatasaray is a huge club and that I have to make the move.

'I have played at Chelsea for a long time and it's now time for me to leave.

'I'm still only 26 and it's great to receive an offer from a club (Galatasaray) playing Champions League football and doing well in the competition.'

He continued: 'Talks have reached an advanced level between Chelsea and Galatasaray. Chelsea won't make the move difficult and regarding my salary there won't be a problem.

'All that is left is for the clubs to reach an agreement.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2344939/John-Mikel-Obi-to-Galatasaray-Chelsea.html

FA9 @Football_Agent9

Higuain meeting with Arsenal's team doctor, medical booked. Good signing IMO.

Why would Real get rid of Higuain? It leaves them who, Benzema and that's it? Unless they have ridiculously high hopes on Callejon and Morata to play up top.

£22,000,000 is a bargain too.

I rate Higuain extremely highly (i actually think he's one of the best strikers in the world) so i would be gutted if Gooners get him.

Why would Real get rid of Higuain? It leaves them who, Benzema and that's it? Unless they have ridiculously high hopes on Callejon and Morata to play up top.

£22,000,000 is a bargain too.

Real and Higuain have already said he will be leaving but i doubt the amount will be as little as 22m. Perez already stated last week that clubs shouldn't even bother if they bid 25m for Higuain so why would they accept 22m.

I rate Higuain extremely highly (i actually think he's one of the best strikers in the world) so i would be gutted if Gooners get him.

oh gawd there gonna be insufferable!!!!!!!!!! if they sell hig to le arse we should cancel partnership..........means about as much as Hitler & Stalins non agression pact in 1939!

Real and Higuain have already said he will be leaving but i doubt the amount will be as little as 22m. Perez already stated last week that clubs shouldn't even bother if they bid 25m for Higuain so why would they accept 22m.

Madrid are the club who signed and sold the following

Huntelaar 20 mill paid.....14 mill sold
Sneijder 27 mill paid....15 mill sold
VDV 14 mill paid....8 mill sold

Madrid tend to buy big but also tend to sell cheaply. Remember they wanted over 20 mill for VDV but sold him to us for 8 mill.

I think if Higuian has his heart on joining the scum then Wenger will simply hold on and hold on until Madrid get frustrated and simply sell for a lower fee.

and the 22 mill Arse bid is a rumour anyway.....i wouldnt at all be surprised if the fee ends up being between 17-19 mill pounds

Back