• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

Sky Bet ‏@SkyBet 2h
We have suspended betting on Gonzalo Higuain’s next club following a run of bets on him joining Arsenal at as short as 1/3.

Sky Bet ‏@SkyBet 2h
We have suspended betting on Gonzalo Higuain’s next club following a run of bets on him joining Arsenal at as short as 1/3.

Skybet did the same last summer on Sessegnon joining Spurs

Madrid are the club who signed and sold the following

Huntelaar 20 mill paid.....14 mill sold
Sneijder 27 mill paid....15 mill sold
VDV 14 mill paid....8 mill sold

Madrid tend to buy big but also tend to sell cheaply. Remember they wanted over 20 mill for VDV but sold him to us for 8 mill.

I think if Higuian has his heart on joining the scum then Wenger will simply hold on and hold on until Madrid get frustrated and simply sell for a lower fee.

I am interested in similar terms on the fact how much of a kick in the cajones Zenit are going to take on selling Hulk and maybe Witsel.

FA9 @Football_Agent9

Wanyama next on Wengers shortlist, no fee agreed as of yet, Celtic are looking for 18 million pounds.

FA9 @Football_Agent9

Wanyama next on Wengers shortlist, no fee agreed as of yet, Celtic are looking for 18 million pounds.

I tipped this fella for big things a season back. He s still a bit raw but has a bit of everything. I think Wenger is looking for his new Viera.

Aston Villa have completed the signing of 22-year-old left-back Antonio Luna from Sevilla.

Aston Villa have completed the signing of 22-year-old left-back Antonio Luna from Sevilla.

The recent Villa signings are a massive reason why English/British national teams are in decline.
Are you seriously telling me that there were NO young British players they could have got?

The more this reckless signing of players, just because they have a foreign name, continues, the more the youth of this country will think "what's the point?"

It really is time to have a self-imposed cap of overseas players

The recent Villa signings are a massive reason why English/British national teams are in decline.
Are you seriously telling me that there were NO young British players they could have got?

The more this reckless signing of players, just because they have a foreign name, continues, the more the youth of this country will think "what's the point?"

Similar quality at a similar price? I highly doubt it. They were supposedly interested in Naughton last summer and were quoted £6 million. We took a gamble with the Kyles, paid good money for two relatively unproven players.

I disagree. The issue is not that we have too many foreign players, it's more down to the coaching of English Youth players not being good enough over the past ten years.

If there are enough good English players, they will get game time. It's really that simple.

Last edited:
i agree with the above 2 posts, its not because they have a foreign name, its because they are cheaper and have had better coaching thus far

Can you name any British full backs Villa could have bought for the same price who's Premier League level?

Villa signed Stephen Warnock for a fee believed to be around £7-8 million and Alan Hutton for £3-5 million. Both have been released under Lambert.

Back