• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

Málaga's midfielder Isco has confirmed he has received offers from both Real Madrid and Emirates Marketing Project

Málaga's midfielder Isco has confirmed he has received offers from both Real Madrid and Emirates Marketing Project

Really hope he signs for Real Madrid. Would be a lot of fun to see him in the PL, but it would also be super annoying to have both him and Silva at City.

i really wonder too.

EVERYBODY PANIC!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_m1vpm1N1ZH1qfnbak.gif

The England star is to hold talks over a five-year deal with Hammers boss Sam Allardyce next week.

Big Sam has made Carroll his No 1 priority and his board are backing him to the hilt.

Joint-chairman David Sullivan has now agreed to pay Liverpool a club-record £16m up front with a further £3m in add-ons to prove his commitment to the player — taking the deal to £19m.

Carroll will also be paid around £100,000 a week to smash the Hammers’ pay barrier as their marquee signing.

The five-year deal would amount to more than £25m in wages for the big Geordie.

An insider said: “Carroll is weighing up the offer. He still fancies a top-five club or a return to Saudi Sportswashing Machine, where he has two children. So there is still a battle to sign him.”

West Ham are set to move into the 54,000-seater Olympic Stadium in 2016 and want a team worthy of their new home.

Carroll, 24, is due back from his holiday in America next week and Sullivan’s co-chairman David Gold tweeted: “The chances of Andy Carroll joining West Ham have risen from 50/50 to 75/25.”

The striker has been desperate to prove he can make it at Liverpool following a £35m switch from Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

But the imminent arrival of Celta Vigo hitman Iago Aspas has made him realise he has no future under Brendan Rodgers.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4969536/Andy-Carroll-to-cost-West-Ham-44MILLION.html

Fantastic player. And oh look, they're actually going for players that can PASS and CREATE. What the fudge are we doing? :/

Although im worried by the lack of creative players linked - at the moment all we have to go on is ITK and Journalist guess work - so i din't think it's worth worrying too much about - at least until 1st September anyhow.

New DoF coming in so perhaps we're following up players we were already aware of and once he is confirmed we'll get to work on some other parts of the team.

Jack Sullivan @jsullivanwhu

Subject to medical Andy Carroll is now a WHU player, 6 year contract. £15.5m plus £2m of extras.
Fingers crossed he medicals fine. #coyi

Don't any of you dare call us a joke club ever again. :lol:

Aston Villa sign Denmark international Nicklas Helenius on three-year deal

Haven't seen any fee mentioned so it's hard to pass judgement of this signing but unlike Okore i doubt that he'll make it in the premier league. He's a big profile in the danish league but I can't see him taking such a big step. Out of the young danish strikers I consider Simon Makienok and especially Andreas Cornelius to be the bigger talents.

Although im worried by the lack of creative players linked - at the moment all we have to go on is ITK and Journalist guess work - so i din't think it's worth worrying too much about - at least until 1st September anyhow.

New DoF coming in so perhaps we're following up players we were already aware of and once he is confirmed we'll get to work on some other parts of the team.

Plus unlike Liverpool, we don't do our business via the back pages.

Haven't seen any fee mentioned so it's hard to pass judgement of this signing but unlike Okore i doubt that he'll make it in the premier league. He's a big profile in the danish league but I can't see him taking such a big step. Out of the young danish strikers I consider Simon Makienok and especially Andreas Cornelius to be the bigger talents.

i think Lambert is pretty smart in the transfer market. He has his budget, knows the level he can afford, and does his best to get the players in as early as possible

Helenius could very well be the Benteke replacement. Who would have thought Benteke could have made such a impact in his first Prem season. Great spot by Lambert

i met one of his mates last year on holiday - would give Alan Hutton a run for his money apparently

Jack Sullivan @jsullivanwhu

Subject to medical Andy Carroll is now a WHU player, 6 year contract. £15.5m plus £2m of extras.
Fingers crossed he medicals fine. #coyi

Don't any of you dare call us a joke club ever again. :lol:

Do they really use COYI?

Back