• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT: What next for Harry?

A good point for him today, and I think whilst he isn't winning too many matches, he has snapped QPR out of the 'losing' mentality. I think they will absolutely go on a win streak in the next 5-6 weeks, and providing they can hang in with draws and the odd win, I still think he will keep them up.

Their last four matches have been Chelsea, West Brom, Spurs, West Brom and West Ham; two wins, three draws. Good results whoever you are. I am not sure that I would go so far as to expect them to go on a winning streak, their next three Premier League games are Emirates Marketing Project, Norwich, Swansea. There are no easy games there.

Their last four matches have been Chelsea, West Brom, Spurs, West Brom and West Ham; two wins, three draws. Good results whoever you are. I am not sure that I would go so far as to expect them to go on a winning streak, their next three Premier League games are Emirates Marketing Project, Norwich, Swansea. There are no easy games there.

well if they can play five games for every four of their remaining fixtures that might give them a good advantage in the relegation battle

I see that, but to be fair mate, I did say in the next 5-6 weeks!!!!!
I think they can get a draw against City, beat Norwich and get another draw against Swansea...

Norwich are in shocking form, just 1 point from their last 6 matches. Expect QPR to get at least a draw there.

LOL.....have only just realised that all of us have reputations..... i have sixteen points. why is this? shouldnt someone tell me when i get points? odd

He needs to win a few games IF he is going to keep them up and he will not do that by parking the bus in every game, and his keeper will not win MOM ( has he has done in the last three) every game.

Djibril Cisse leaves QPR to join Qatari club on loan

QPR striker Djibril Cisse has left the club to join Qatari club Al Gharafa on loan until the end of the season.

He needs to win a few games IF he is going to keep them up and he will not do that by parking the bus in every game, and his keeper will not win MOM ( has he has done in the last three) every game.

This is a perception only people on this forum have. For example against us QPR caused us problems on two or three occasions. Teams that park the bus don't do that, because teams that park the bus rarely even attempt counter attacks. QPR definitely like to try and spring the trap but when they do they get men forward in numbers.

I still maintain QPR won't stay up, but Redknapp is doing a very good job there so far. Against stronger teams at home and when playing away, you keep it cagey and tight and try and nick the result. Against non top six teams at home you go for the win.

This is a perception only people on this forum have. For example against us QPR caused us problems on two or three occasions. Teams that park the bus don't do that, because teams that park the bus rarely even attempt counter attacks. QPR definitely like to try and spring the trap but when they do they get men forward in numbers.

I still maintain QPR won't stay up, but Redknapp is doing a very good job there so far. Against stronger teams at home and when playing away, you keep it cagey and tight and try and nick the result. Against non top six teams at home you go for the win.

I have been watching QPR since Redknap took over they are well organised and work their arses off, they are not negative but play safe and hope to catch teams on the break, something that their position and players dictate, in fact its no different to how utd played against us yesterday, I think they will stay up, but as you say they need wins.

If you really believe that you need to get out and about more

What he's doing is similar to what he did when he first came to Spurs. He made us more solid and was even quoted as saying we were a soft touch. We ended up having the best defensive home record in the league that season.

My definition of a bus parking team doesn't include them not attempting counter attacks. Would seem ridiculous not to, that's part of the point of parking the bus in the first place. Please name some teams that park or have parked the bus but "rarely even attempt counter attacks." That doesn't include teams or games where someone have been so utterly outplayed that they haven't managed to put together a counter attack, not attempting is the point here.

To me they quite clearly parked the bus against us. Nothing wrong with that in their situation of course.

How many Spurs players will be wearing hoops after the 31st? I think 2 in hoops and maybe 1 in a GK jersey?

It really does depend on doing the Holtby deal IMO.
If that happens, the player I could see going would be Hudd if Harry wants him. I think AVB will keep Livermore? Who knows? I don't see Gomes there at all. Harry's got Cesar back on form, so no worries there right now...

Back