• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT: What next for Harry?

I'd love to see this, the AVB and Lloris threads locked. I don't think that there is anything worth saying, that hasn't already been said, on these topics. Most posters on the board have given up on the threads and the only people who are left are so locked into a position that they are unlikely to ever change their mind.

So there is no problem as most people know what to expect and avoid the thread.

Personally, it depends on my mood. I know that at some times I should keep away, but at others times it can be amusing.

Redknapp says they're signing Remy and M'Vila. Loic bloody Remy on 80k a week. What was that about players making too much money again? I forgot.

73387d1293587394-pocono-country-place-good-bad-its-zombie-thread.jpg

Nothing wrong about this thread. People just need stop digging up the past and move on. I'm gonna keep making fun of the man, just like I did before he was Tottenham manager and while he was Tottenham manager.

Nothing wrong about this thread. People just need stop digging up the past and move on. I'm gonna keep making fun of the man, just like I did before he was Tottenham manager and while he was Tottenham manager.

I know, I am just being cantankerous

Good to see our past and present manager refusing to let the press create brick where nothing exists.

More than a brush off handshake at the end of game today will put aside a lot of that.

QPR certainly playing better now, but may depend more on other teams fudging up than them digging themselves out.

I'm telling you mate, he would NOT have taken the job if he didn't believe he had a 70/30% minimum chance of keeping them up. He will keep them up, with the help of TF's chequebook. You always knew from the moment he went on about 'spending the chairman's money' that he was going to do exactly that.

Signing players on 80k/week when your stadium barely holds 20 000 - I hope all of them have relegation release clauses otherwise they might be in real danger of following the fate of previous clubs he's managed

Robert Green

Samba Diakité

Armand Traore

Shaun Derry

Anton Ferdinand

Clint Hill (vice-captain)

Park Ji-Sung (captain)

Andrew Johnson

Djibril Cissé

Adel Taarabt

Shaun Wright-Phillips

Jamie Mackie

Esteban Granero

Nedum Onuoha

Ryan Nelsen

José Bosingwa

Fábio (on loan from Manchester United)

Tal Ben Haim

Hogan Ephraim

Junior Hoilett

Bobby Zamora

Brian Murphy

Max Ehmer

Michael Doughty

Alejandro Faurlín

Júlio César

Rob Hulse

Jay Bothroyd

DJ Campbell

Stéphane Mbia

That's 30 players and now he's adding 2 more top earners

Robert Green

Samba Diakité

Armand Traore

Shaun Derry

Anton Ferdinand

Clint Hill (vice-captain)

Park Ji-Sung (captain)

Andrew Johnson

Djibril Cissé

Adel Taarabt

Shaun Wright-Phillips

Jamie Mackie

Esteban Granero

Nedum Onuoha

Ryan Nelsen

José Bosingwa

Fábio (on loan from Manchester United)

Tal Ben Haim

Hogan Ephraim

Junior Hoilett

Bobby Zamora

Brian Murphy

Max Ehmer

Michael Doughty

Alejandro Faurlín

Júlio César

Rob Hulse

Jay Bothroyd

DJ Campbell

Stéphane Mbia

That's 30 players and now he's adding 2 more top earners

I don't care who the manager is, they should be able to put together enough points to stay up with that squad PLUS Remy...

when you look at that squad closely, it really is a steaming pile of turd, regardless of all the hype after hughes took over and made signings.

Also - why the fudge does he keep revealing intimate information about our transfer dealings all the time?

"They (Rennes) turned down £28million from an English club for him a year ago. Spurs offered £15million for him in August. The deal looks okay
(r.e. M'Vila)

So - he doesn't name the other English club but is quick to mention us. Says it all about him as a person, really

Cesar

Nelsen
Hill
Onuoha
Fabio

MBia

Mackie
MVila
Park

Taraabt

Bothroyd

subs: Green, Remy, Derry, Wright-Philips, Granero, Ferdinand, Campbell

That's without that waster (and Harry favorite) Ben Haim near the bench or Zamora getting fit again or 'fighter Mackie'...

their squad is imbalanced to a degree, but they can play many formations and STILL have enough decent players to finish 4th bottom or better without too much of a struggle.
It's mentality.

...if you want width, get Wright-Philips on one side and Remy on the other, albeit Remy is not a natural winger OR striker really...he confuses me as a player because I believe if he committed to being one of the two he'd be much better than he actually is!!!!!!

Back