• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. Stoke

-------------- Lloris
Naughton Dawson Chiriches Fryers
Lennon Dembele Paulinho Eriksen
---------- Ade Soldado

Interesting. Back is weak.

It is obvious TS doesnt know his team and in the absence of training, he is utilising these games to see his best 11. Id have played Walker though

Won't see much of our fullbacks today I guess. Paulinho and Dembele haven't looked right together this season and Eriksen has been shoved out wide after showing himself to be a decent option in the middle, I guess we will have to wait and see how this pans out

Tottenham Hotspur

Lloris

Naughton, Dawson, Chiriches, Fryers

Lennon, Paulinho, Dembele, Eriksen

Adebayor, Soldado

Subs: Friedel, Fredericks, Veljkovic, Capoue, Bentaleb, Chadli, Lamela

Stoke City

Sorensen, Pieters, Palacios, N'Zonzi, Shawcross, Walters, Cameron, Assaidi, Crouch, Wilkinson, Ireland

Subs: Butland, Muniesa, Pennant, Jones, Ness, Adam, Etherington.

Spurs 4-4-2 Stoke 10-0-0 Loks about right Statto

Joking apart. 3 U21s on the bench and 2 young full-backs. Max Farnham does like the Youth team

Won't see much of our fullbacks today I guess. Paulinho and Dembele haven't looked right together this season and Eriksen has been shoved out wide after showing himself to be a decent option in the middle, I guess we will have to wait and see how this pans out

Good point about dembele and Paulinho - what/who do you think is the reason for this? Both of them look better next to Sandro, but im still tempted to say Dembele is less adaptable than Paulinho.

Sent from my ST26i using Fapatalk

Rose is rested for ManU. I expect Fryers can deal with long balls better.

Makes sense...

Interesting team, as always I wanted to see Lamela, but I can understand Lennon being brought back in.

Eriksen on the left will be interesting, better option than Sigurdsson I think. Glad to have Dembele back, hope he and Paulinho can do well in the centre together. They've had good and bad games together earlier in the season.

Interesting. Back is weak.

It is obvious TS doesnt know his team and in the absence of training, he is utilising these games to see his best 11. Id have played Walker though

Actually I think he knows it quite well - to me, that is the only half-decent he could have picked in the circumstances...

I must admit that I would have been tempted to stick Lamela out on the left and put Capoue in the middle alongside Eriksen. Still, we will.see what happens

Yep spend £26m on a player who after half a season has started just 3 times. When are the people running this club going to be accountable ?

Can't see how we''ll win. Really hope I'm wrong. I'm just feeling negative. I need spurs to give me a lift

Makes sense...

Interesting team, as always I wanted to see Lamela, but I can understand Lennon being brought back in.

Eriksen on the left will be interesting, better option than Sigurdsson I think. Glad to have Dembele back, hope he and Paulinho can do well in the centre together. They've had good and bad games together earlier in the season.

I sadly cannot remember the good games.

Hmm, how many times have we seen Lennon come back too early and get injured again?

I'd have liked to have seen both Lamela and Capoue given some time.

Back