• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. Stoke

6-2 Spurs. Soldado Hattrick, Lamela with a goal or two and an own goal from a corner.

Crouch twice for them. Although I think Dawson will do well against him

There's a huge case for playing Fredricks instead of Naughton today on the right today.
I wouldn't be surprised if Sherwood goes for him.

I'm finding it difficult to predict the line-up for this one. A lot of possible variables.

As per usual against Stoke I think getting some height into the team would be good. Capoue in midfield, if Kaboul was fit I would be tempted to play him or Vlad at right back to get more height into the side, probably won't be available though.

I hope Lamela and Eriksen start. Let the boys play...

I'm finding it difficult to predict the line-up for this one. A lot of possible variables.

As per usual against Stoke I think getting some height into the team would be good. Capoue in midfield, if Kaboul was fit I would be tempted to play him or Vlad at right back to get more height into the side, probably won't be available though.

I hope Lamela and Eriksen start. Let the boys play...

No point in height if you cant head the ball.

No point in height if you cant head the ball.

I have no idea what you're on about...

You don't think a back 4 of Kaboul, Dawson, Vlad and Rose with Capoue in front of them would make us stronger at defensive set pieces than a back 4 of Naughton/Fredricks, Dawson, Vlad/Kaboul, Rose with Paulinho in front of them?

If you're saying that Vlad can't head the ball you're outright wrong.

Stoke will probably target long balls to Walters on their right today against 5 foot nothing Rose.
But they are really poor away from home. I doubt they expect they have any chance of getting anything here.

Rose ain't too bad in the air. He will be aggressive enough to not allow totally free headers (unless Crouch goes over there or something).

Tottenham Hotspur

Lloris

Naughton, Dawson, Chiriches, Fryers

Lennon, Paulinho, Dembele, Eriksen

Adebayor, Soldado

Subs: Friedel, Fredericks, Veljkovic, Capoue, Bentaleb, Chadli, Lamela

Stoke City

Sorensen, Pieters, Palacios, N'Zonzi, Shawcross, Walters, Cameron, Assaidi, Crouch, Wilkinson, Ireland

Subs: Butland, Muniesa, Pennant, Jones, Ness, Adam, Etherington.

Last edited:
-------------- Lloris
Naughton Dawson Chiriches Fryers
Lennon Dembele Paulinho Eriksen
---------- Ade Soldado

Back