• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. Stoke

Why is Levy more accountable than AVB?

Because I need someone to blame and avbs gone! Lol.

AVB should have played him. That's what j think personally. It's still early days relatively(I hope) for Lamela at spurs. But I would have expected more than 3 starts for a record signing. If bes good enough to risk 26m on then surely he's good enough to get in that pitch and show us why.

Perhaps levys mistake was trusting that his DOF and First team coaches vision were not aligned. And maybe that's why he ultimately sacked avb.

BcqcWukCEAANJnW.jpg

Former Spurs striker and Sky pundit Terry Gibson back at White Hart Lane, 34 years to the day since his debut, a 1-0 win over Stoke.

I remember him with a tad more hair...

A6253_zps3bab69cb.jpg

Well with eriksen in the middle we actually created. But everyone with an axe to grind was complaining we didnt dominate last week.

We didn't create a great deal really, no more so than usual. Not against West Brom anyway, Southampton was decent.

I could understand your anger if we were 2.5 years and 60 PL starts into Lamela's Spurs career and he had done little to nothing to impress.

As is, why not give him, Levy and Baldini the benefit of the doubt and save your anger for a later point if it's still needed?

Well, Capoue has only started as an emergency centre back under Sherwood. And Bentaleb is yet to start a game for us. Not exactly a big surprise that Dembele and Paulinho have been preferred.

I assume the same as you, a wonky looking 4-4-2. I expect Ade to drift wide left quite a bit as he seems to like that anyway and I expect Fryers to push up more than Naughton. Eriksen to cut inside, but he's also capable of threatening down the outside I think. Not sure if getting crosses into the box will do us much good though.

Dam you and your reasoned debate. I gueas I've been caught up in this hate Sherwood hate levy thing that's been going around.

I could understand your anger if we were 2.5 years and 60 PL starts into Lamela's Spurs career and he had done little to nothing to impress.

As is, why not give him, Levy and Baldini the benefit of the doubt and save your anger for a later point if it's still needed?

Well, Capoue has only started as an emergency centre back under Sherwood. And Bentaleb is yet to start a game for us. Not exactly a big surprise that Dembele and Paulinho have been preferred.

I assume the same as you, a wonky looking 4-4-2. I expect Ade to drift wide left quite a bit as he seems to like that anyway and I expect Fryers to push up more than Naughton. Eriksen to cut inside, but he's also capable of threatening down the outside I think. Not sure if getting crosses into the box will do us much good though.

Wondering where the goal will come from tbh. Everything Lennon will cross will be cut out. Its up to Eriksen to create something but he'll probably have no space to work in.

Ffs no Lamela again. That means he wont get a start for ages now unless he gets chucked in at the deep end for one of the next 2 away games.

Surely this is an ideal game for him. Lower half side at home. You have to wonder when he ever will start at home when hes overlooked for games like today.

No Capoue either. Why not have him in for Dembele who always gets injured and who we will need fighting fit for next 2 games.

Don't worry mate, you have a lot of company.

I'm still against the appointment of Sherwood but our club is more important to me than that. Let's get behind the team, let's hope it works out.

Hope we look back and think "ok I see why we did that now "

Wtf is going on with the pitch? And can this not be a factor in the lack of fluidity at the lane?

Sent from my ST26i using Fapatalk

I'm still against the appointment of Sherwood but our club is more important to me than that. Let's get behind the team, let's hope it works out.

Hope we look back and think "ok I see why we did that now "

Tbh i don't want Sherwood in charge either but he's here now. No amount of 'new manager' threads and hoping the opposition beat us will change this fact.

Let's see whether Paulinho is pants, or whether his patchy form was down to not knowing what he was meant to be doing.

Back