• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V WEST HAM *** Sat 19 Oct 2024 • 12:30PM Tottenham Hotspur Stadium •

Stinks of favouritism above necessity.

Why is Djed not in the team? Do we not need a RB? Yes Gray can play there, but I would rather bring him on as a sub as DM which is what his role is.

Why the hell is Werner in the team? Richarlison is a far better winger than Werner.

Where is Udogie's cover? Why is the Forster still playing? Why not give one of the youngsters a try, they both performed great during pre-season.

There is something at happening at our club, that drains managers of their brains and intelligence.

It's going to be a long day. It doesn't seem like much, but it it's the little things that build confidence in things, this manager is clued up, he see's what's happening and addresses things, he gives players who have played well a chance to establish themselves.

Nope, it the same players who since the not losing a match for the first 10 games, have consistently let us down, time and time again, with zero consequences for their poor performances...

Wetspam are gonna fight for every ball, and the same weak players are going to crumble like a soggy biscuit.
Well, not like any of this twaddle panned out. Certainly not any of the constant negative vibe you project towards Spurs. Sniffing ya, big tiger.

^^I like this. Keep the centre backs in the centre. Let someone* else track wide.
When the CBs go wide it causes chaos and we always leave a man unmarked.

*anyone but the CBs
It did happen quite a bit last season too when Sarr started almost every game. It will happen this season to when Sarr starts/plays.

But Sarr is fantastic in transitions and will make us less vulnerable to this kind of thing for sure.

But when countered on or our press gets broken there will be situations where the CB has to move wide. For me Romero it's often more effective in those situations than VdV, more aggressive. And in those situations that's what's needed. Get real close, risk a foul if need be. But when a CB is wide we're probably going to be in trouble if the ball comes into the box.

Great result in the end. Still some heart-stopping defending, but often GREAT going forwards.

Special shout outs to Solanke (tireless running, strength and skills), Kulusevski (tireless running, strength, skills and passing), Johnson (tireless running creating lots of space) and Sarr (it's amazing what quick thinking and passing can do, yess dome dodgy first touches but the physicality to eat up the ground, press and pass forwards into space quickly transformed Son's impact).

Onwards and upwards, COYS :)

I get Udogie defending wasn't great but you have to accept that forwards often beat defenders, I think he was expecting Bowen to go back on his stronger foot, he should have done better early than that in attack. Virtually every goal scored could have should have been stopped. I've yet to read how well he did to block the shot on the line in the second half. I don't listen to pundits on TV so I don't know if Shearer picked out the gooner who mucked up the back pass.

Seriously, what was up with Kudus??
Was there a lot of niggle between him and many of our players before he decided to kick MVDV multiple times when he was on the floor?

That seemed to come out of absolutely nowhere!

Well, not like any of this twaddle panned out. Certainly not any of the constant negative vibe you project towards Spurs. Sniffing ya, big tiger.
Oh really, so the first half was inspiring was it?

And the second half, West Ham didn't completely collapsed like we did against Brighton?

Yeah, the win was great, as any win is against Westham is, but the truth is, we wasn't that great, the score line flattered us. If Westham come at us like Brighton did it might have been a different result.

Just love how people think completely ignore huge chunks of the game to peddle a line. We was great, it was amazing... When the reality of it was far from the truth, especially in the first half.

Also, found out the Djed was injured after the game had finished.

Last edited:
Oh really, so the first half was inspiring was it?

And the second half, West Ham didn't completely collapsed like we did against Brighton?

Yeah, the win was great, as any win is against Westham is, but the truth is, we wasn't that great, the score line flattered us. If Westham come at us like Brighton did it might have been a different result.

Just love how people think completely ignore huge chunks of the game to peddle a line. We was great, it was amazing... When the reality of it was far from the truth, especially in the first half.

Also, found out the Djed was injured after the game had finished.
Prediction: The players will crumble like soggy biscuits.

Reality: Not that.

Defense of prediction: We weren't that great.

You're right imo. The first half wasn't inspiring. We weren't that great, we weren't amazing. But we were good.

In a way we did unbelievably well for a team being led by a manager having been drained of intelligence, leading a squad by favouritism leading to players being weak as soggy biscuits.

Back