• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V WEST HAM *** Sat 19 Oct 2024 • 12:30PM Tottenham Hotspur Stadium •

Prediction: The players will crumble like soggy biscuits.

Reality: Not that.

Defense of prediction: We weren't that great.

You're right imo. The first half wasn't inspiring. We weren't that great, we weren't amazing. But we were good.

In a way we did unbelievably well for a team being led by a manager having been drained of intelligence, leading a squad by favouritism leading to players being weak as soggy biscuits.
Did we do well though
Yes we scored 4 and should have probably got another
But…
Our football was so bad the north west corner of fans left early
Even one of their players showed more fight than us when he hit 3 of ours like Bruce Lee

Oh really, so the first half was inspiring was it?

And the second half, West Ham didn't completely collapsed like we did against Brighton?

Yeah, the win was great, as any win is against Westham is, but the truth is, we wasn't that great, the score line flattered us. If Westham come at us like Brighton did it might have been a different result.

Just love how people think completely ignore huge chunks of the game to peddle a line. We was great, it was amazing... When the reality of it was far from the truth, especially in the first half.

Also, found out the Djed was injured after the game had finished.

I wonder how disgruntled the fans of CIty and United after their teams huff and puffed their way to victory, apparently two of the top teams in the league played out a dreadful game. Not a popular view but I believe football is a game to be enjoyed not endured, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and your team doesn't always play well. I find life more peaceful with this attitude and don't let the results effect me to the level where I rant or brag for days after the event I have no control over. As Ringo would say "Peace and Love"

And the second half, West Ham didn't completely collapsed like we did against Brighton?

Yeah, the win was great, as any win is against Westham is, but the truth is, we wasn't that great, the score line flattered us. If Westham come at us like Brighton did it might have been a different result.

Just love how people think completely ignore huge chunks of the game to peddle a line. We was great, it was amazing... When the reality of it was far from the truth, especially in the first half.

I've had some misgivings of the way we play etc, but FFS come on!

I wonder how disgruntled the fans of CIty and United after their teams huff and puffed their way to victory, apparently two of the top teams in the league played out a dreadful game. Not a popular view but I believe football is a game to be enjoyed not endured, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and your team doesn't always play well. I find life more peaceful with this attitude and don't let the results effect me to the level where I rant or brag for days after the event I have no control over. As Ringo would say "Peace and Love"
What a weak argument.

Yeah, it's okay to have wins like that, the majority of their games, ManC, Liverpool, and the Scum play teams off the park and put in good performances. Nice of you to leave that part out of your argument.

Nothing wrong with a bad game here and there, it's bound to happen. Happened under Poch, not a problem.

The problem is we have had poor games most of the time, and almost every week I see people writing well good teams have bad games now and then, whether it is on other forums or whatever. Since the end of that unbeaten 10 game run, the majority of our games have been awful, there is no denying it.

We beat Villa 4-0 to put us in the driving seat to a CL spot, and then we played like garbage for the remained of the season, and the same performances this season. That doesn't feel me with confidence, sorry, but playing shyte the majority of the time doesn't do it for me.

The first half was inspiring.
West Ham did collapse, but as a result of our good work and pressure. It wasn't in isolation. Just like we collapsed because Brighton hammered at us.
We WERE great and the scoreline did not flatter us, regardless of however much you might want to quote the worst twenty minutes we've faced in a game this season.
The people who ignore huge chunks of a game to peddle a line are closer to you than you might think. There's a mirror right there for you.
Saying we were great doesn't necessarily translate to claiming we were constantly putting together spellbinding attacking moves and mesmeric passing manoeuvres, it can also mean that we see players performing very well in a way that will see consistent reward and fulfilment of the manager's plan. Solanke and Kulu did have great games, for example.

I do hope Spence recovers fast as he could have an important part to play in the coming matches.

Last edited:
What a weak argument.

Yeah, it's okay to have wins like that, the majority of their games, ManC, Liverpool, and the Scum play teams off the park and put in good performances. Nice of you to leave that part out of your argument.

Nothing wrong with a bad game here and there, it's bound to happen. Happened under Poch, not a problem.

The problem is we have had poor games most of the time, and almost every week I see people writing well good teams have bad games now and then, whether it is on other forums or whatever. Since the end of that unbeaten 10 game run, the majority of our games have been awful, there is no denying it.

We beat Villa 4-0 to put us in the driving seat to a CL spot, and then we played like garbage for the remained of the season, and the same performances this season. That doesn't feel me with confidence, sorry, but playing shyte the majority of the time doesn't do it for me.

You think we have played brick this season? fudging hell, against what metric?

I can think of one really bad game (Coventry that hilariously we won), and one really bad half (Brighton), outside of that we have had more bad results than bad games and we are currently on a run of 6 wins in 7 matches ..

Even single metric/statistic says our league position is understated vs. performance, eye test for most agrees, this is a total OTT take ..

What a weak argument.

And the award for the forums most miserable and over the top negativity drama queen goes to.....

You think we have played brick this season? fudging hell, against what metric?

I can think of one really bad game (Coventry that hilariously we won), and one really bad half (Brighton), outside of that we have had more bad results than bad games and we are currently on a run of 6 wins in 7 matches ..

Even single metric/statistic says our league position is understated vs. performance, eye test for most agrees, this is a total OTT take ..
Oh really just one?

Brighton? Saudi Sportswashing Machine? Draw against Leicester? Even Arsenal?

What about EUFA games that if we played teams that knew how to finish we would have lost and struggle against?

Yeah, we looked good in spells, until we got into the final third and struggled to create, and our defending has been woeful at times, we give the ball away far too often, put ourselves under so much unnecessary pressure.

We have struggled against every half decent team that has put pressure on us. We have only beaten, despite struggling against pub teams, and teams putting in awful performances like ManU going down to 10 men.

Yeah, we do play some great football at points, but it is nowhere consistent enough.

Last edited:
What a weak argument.

I'd never have guessed, it's not an argument, it's a fact. I don't watch or played games I don't like I have learnt to accept results win or lose bit like the Kipling poem.

Back