• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ** Tottenham Hotspur v Man United 29/9/24 at 4.30pm **

Well, I came home from hospital this afternoon with my new-born daughter and was delighted to get through the door and watch this with her.
Having left for hospital a few minutes after we beat Qarabag, I see no issue with proclaiming her as the saviour/omen of Spurs.

View attachment 17736
Many many congratulations. Commiserations on the death of your sleep.

I thought it was a little harsh, but I fully get why it was given.

I thought he looked very dangerous, a real direct threat. We know Werner isn't going to finish any chances he does get so I'd lean towards giving Moore more of those minutes.

I think it would have been a big gamble to pick Moore over Werner today, how many of us honestly thought it would be that easy, we have a terrible record at O.T. even when we have had better teams than them. The boy has only had a few u18 games for us and Werner has lots of experience and despite missing chances he worked for the team, Mickey will get his chance just need good management.

Well, I came home from hospital this afternoon with my new-born daughter and was delighted to get through the door and watch this with her.
Having left for hospital a few minutes after we beat Qarabag, I see no issue with proclaiming her as the saviour/omen of Spurs.

View attachment 17736
So is she Brianne, Dejana or Dominica?

Congratulations to you and your wife (or other half). Hope all are doing well. x

So is she Brianne, Dejana or Dominica?

Congratulations to you and your wife (or other half). Hope all are doing well. x
Random true story
I had a box at WHl for the pre season game against espanyol
Where we left we met AVB and Baldini ans a few players
My wife was heavily pregnant with out daughter due 2 weeks latee
AVB asked us what the child’s name would be and could w name it after him
I said what if it’s a girl.. he was quick to respond “Andrea”…

Homophobic chanting at the away end today, apparently.

"Dom Solanke is fudging class, Mik Arteta takes it up the arse, 60 million down the drain, Dom Solanke scores again"

LOVE IT 😍

is that homophobic?

or just last childish rhyming?

taking it up the arse is pretty common these days, everyone is at it, we live in a sexually liberated world

Random true story
I had a box at WHl for the pre season game against espanyol
Where we left we met AVB and Baldini ans a few players
My wife was heavily pregnant with out daughter due 2 weeks latee
AVB asked us what the child’s name would be and could w name it after him
I said what if it’s a girl.. he was quick to respond “Andrea”…

what a fudging great guy he is

I assume you did?

not had any kids for a while, but I did name one of my dogs after Lamela

Back