• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ** Tottenham Hotspur v Man United 29/9/24 at 4.30pm **

Son hasn’t been getting something though
Werner missed toe good chances
Son last week didn’t even pull the trigger…
It’s an area we need to fix
Key is they are doing other things
Solanke missed that one at the end .. but still keeps on going
That’s huge
Odebert... But we keep playing him on the right though.... when in his first game, he played on the left and was breath of fresh air.

Good win today, played some great stuff... But, so many wrong choices again, Werner is a serious concern. Man U were awful and against a better team we would have struggled to score.

But glad for win, 3 points, and a another boost to confidence.

Good win today, played some great stuff... But, so many wrong choices again, Werner is a serious concern. Man U were awful and against a better team we would have struggled to score.

But glad for win, 3 points, and an another boost to confidence.
We made them look bad as much s they were bad
Hadn’t conceded at home since the first day of the season and had an extra day midweek rest

My GHod I am losing the will listening to utd coverage. I mean.........they did play against a team who hammered them. Wanna mention that? Oh ,400min later we are gonna get a mention

We made them look bad as much s they were bad
Hadn’t conceded at home since the first day of the season and had an extra day midweek rest
Just not in the final 3rd though, ever where else we played great football to get into some great positions, then it just breaks down most of the time.

We scored three today, but really if we was playing great in the final third, making the right choices and players able to hit a barn door, we could and should have 6-7-nil...

Still, we can only play what is in front of us, we got a win, which was more than what I was expecting to be honest.

An other lucky 3-0 win, manager still doesn't know what he's doing, only good point we've got new player to hate. Nothing changes with some "fans"
Me I'm happy, I loved the way we played today, wished we had scored more but if we had it would just have made how bad United are an even bigger story.
I don't know what the pundits said after the game but it was not a surprise that Sky managed to get two bitter ex Spurs players on their panel, wonder if Bent speaks to Jamie after what his dad said about him.

Back