• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool ***

latest

Had to look him up. Can't say I have too many fond memories of him being a good ref, but that goes for most of them, I guess.
You must be homerphobic.

Based on this season's Premier League assignments, Mr. Mason can hardly be called a homer.

The home side have won 6, the visitors have won 9 and there have been two draws. The gap favoring visiting teams in cup games is 0-4.

His only work in a Spurs game was the 0-1 loss to Leicester.

Time to serve another kind of whine.

Based on this season's Premier League assignments, Mr. Mason can hardly be called a homer.

The home side have won 6, the visitors have won 9 and there have been two draws. The gap favoring visiting teams in cup games is 0-4.

You may go thirsty waiting for that whine ;)

Don't be bringing facts into this. He's a homer and that's all there is to it.

Read RAWK quite regularly as it's always a source of great amusement. It is quite noticeable how much they don't like us.

Going by their Tottenham match thread it seems that they believe that if they play their best they should thrash us, and they can't understand how we are above them. This is a team that have finished above us once in about 6 years and that was mainly because of Suarez.

Liverpool are right near the top of teams I want us to beat. It won't be easy though, our record there is pretty lousy.

What is it with us and 'bogey' teams? why can't we win at Anfield but West Brom did this season. Why haven't we won at Stamford Bridge in nearly 30 years yet Bournemouth managed it..... and Bradford.
Used to be like that with us and manyoo - look how that turned out when AvB got a win there and since !

Long records like those are gonna get broken. We have the manager, team and belief to do it now at Anfield.

Moss, not Mason. His stats this season are H11 A6 D3, but I'm still not sure that qualifies him as a homer. Here's a list of all the games involving either us or Liverpool he's reffed in the past 4 seasons:

2012-13
Swansea 0 - 0 Liverpool
Liverpool
0 - 2 West Brom

2013-14
Liverpool 4 - 1 West Brom
TOTTENHAM 0 - 5 Liverpool
Liverpool
2 - 2 Aston Villa
TOTTENHAM 3 - 0 Aston Villa

2014-15
Emirates Marketing Project 4 - 1 TOTTENHAM
Crystal Palace 3 - 1 Liverpool
TOTTENHAM 0 - 0 Man Utd
TOTTENHAM 2 - 2 West Ham
Southampton 2 - 2 TOTTENHAM
Liverpool 1 - 3 Crystal Palace
Everton 0 - 1 TOTTENHAM

2015-16
Man Utd 1 - 0 TOTTENHAM
Liverpool 3 - 2 Aston Villa
Emirates Marketing Project 1 - 4 Liverpool
West Brom 1 - 1 TOTTENHAM

Liverpool: P9 W4 D2 L3 14
Tottenham: P9 W2 D4 L3 10

Home wins: 6, Away wins: 5, Draws: 6

Nothing to see here.

Moss, not Mason. His stats this season are H11 A6 D3, but I'm still not sure that qualifies him as a homer. Here's a list of all the games involving either us or Liverpool he's reffed in the past 4 seasons

Home wins: 6, Away wins: 5, Draws: 6

Nothing to see here.

Duh-uhh. My mistake and thanks for spotting it before I took this info into a live conversation, or worse, a betting situation.

The two line up beside one another on the Soccerbase chart and I got distracted by, of all things, work, in the midst of looking it up. Hit the wrong line before posting in haste.

Liverpool away, fudging hate it. Always used to be followed by having to suck up the relentless banter at school on the Monday.

Liverpool is just a bingo this season, which team will show up tomorrow? It's going to be hell to watch anyway.

Back