• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool ***

Liverpool away, fudgeing hate it. Always used to be followed by having to suck up the relentless banter at school on the Monday.

Liverpool is just a bingo this season, which team will show up tomorrow? It's going to be hell to watch anyway.

This.

An early goal from us would be most welcome.

I'll be at work for this one. My smart phones f**ked so won't be able to check the score on that. And no one at my work could give a flying toss about football so won't find out from any of my colleagues either.

Fortunately I Live a 5 min walk away from my workplace so will be able to find out what has happened at about 8.05PM..

Just had a look on RAWK.
what a bunch of deluded bitter clowns.
I suspect 70% are from the South and only support them cos they had a Liverpool holdall in 1977!

As one who openly mocked RAWK a few pages ago I do have to still say that In think a lot of our fans are overly focussed on RAWK. By all means, mock them as whether we win or lose the Liverpool fans are hilarious entertainment and more idiotic than Ant & Dec multiplied by about 100.... BUT I do think now that a lot of people are waaaaay to over focussed on RAWk... I thought it would have died of by now!

Tell me, do RAWK have lots of their members going on about GG? I doubt so.

But mind you, they've probably wised up to the fact that on GG the messages you receive from Kim Kardashian are actually from Chich. And the fabled photos in stockings you receive are nowhere near equivalent to the pictures you surrender to obtain them...

I'll be at work for this one. My smart phones f**ked so won't be able to check the score on that. And no one at my work could give a flying toss about football so won't find out from any of my colleagues either.

Fortunately I Live a 5 min walk away from my workplace so will be able to find out what has happened at about 8.05PM..

As one who openly mocked RAWK a few pages ago I do have to still say that In think a lot of our fans are overly focussed on RAWK. By all means, mock them as whether we win or lose the Liverpool fans are hilarious entertainment and more idiotic than Ant & Dec multiplied by about 100.... BUT I do think now that a lot of people are waaaaay to over focussed on RAWk... I thought it would have died of by now!

But mind you, they've probably wised up to the fact that on GG the messages you receive from Kim Kardashian are actually from Chich. And the fabled photos in stockings you receive are nowhere near equivalent to the pictures you surrender to obtain them...

No, but you'll find threads about RAWK on most opposition forums.

fudge I hope we put these to the sword. Give Leicester some breathing space. The thoughts of these winning the league sickens me.

Settle might be the wrong word. It's Spurs afterall, at Anfield. I wouldn't settle for a draw unless we were getting beat going into added time.

Some no mark ex-spurs player called Gareth Roberts having a pop at Jurgen on twitter. It's amazing what a sniff of success can do to certain fans/people. No offence Inpeace but, I hope Leicester win the league. Can't stand your fudging fan base mate. You remind me of Villa fans.

They will play like the title depended on this game.

We should be able to hit them on the counter over and ovver again.

I can only see a win tomorrow.

We have to win really. As do they. For different reasons.

2nd time for me, ever, to visit their yesteryear forum.
As the superior club, we have a multitude of forums that have a decent member size (fnar).. they have RAWK (Redundant Average Wholesale Kunts)
Small time, certainly not worth getting a high pitched voice for..

I hate them almost as much as wet Spam and Chelsea

It's mainly the dillusional artigance and sense that it's never their fault for anything

The regular fans I've met at Anfield are sound but it's the ones who never go who are the problem for me - all talk and no substance

The main things which wind me up about them are:
- the fact that some many pundits used to play for them and hence there is a huge media bias towards them
- the fact that we have finished above them a lot more than them above us in recent years however they're always considered one of the big clubs simply because of a decent period 30-40 years ago

The main things which wind me up about them are:
- the fact that some many pundits used to play for them and hence there is a huge media bias towards them
- the fact that we have finished above them a lot more than them above us in recent years however they're always considered one of the big clubs simply because of a decent period 30-40 years ago
By 'decent' do you mean winning the league, FA Cup and European cup several times? I wish we'd had a 'decent period'.

Its reductive to base an opinion of a club on a few fans on RAWK. If a club could be stereotyped on the fan forums alone, then we would all be tossers based on We8Campbell (one for the long term users)

I have lots of Liverpool supporting friends and 1 brother who has a season ticket. Some I know are sensible fans, burdened by the same disappointments that any long term football fan is, but some are cursed with unbalanced bias that stems from a media littered with ex players churning their propaganda.

I don't care that they are constantly considered to be better odds to do better than us. I don't care that they are considered to be bigger headline material than us, because we are currently a better team, position for position superior. Playing to our best capability will prove this

I hate talking about refs but Jon Moss is the worst ref in the league without question, that aside, we have a dreadful record there, I remember going to anfield for Ledley's first game, we were 2 up and lost 3-2, its a bogey ground for us, always has been, i'll take a draw now.

Funny how alot of Pool fans are predicting 3-0 and 3-1 wins for them. We have not conceded 3 goals in 1 game in the league this season and have not lost by more than 1 goal either have we?

Funny how alot of Pool fans are predicting 3-0 and 3-1 wins for them. We have not conceded 3 goals in 1 game in the league this season and have not lost by more than 1 goal either have we?
Apart from Dortmund, no. But Liverpool are a top top top European team you know....

I think it will be a tight game, Liverpool will play their strongest side as there is plenty of time for recovery until the Euro game on Thursday. Klopp says apart from Benteke and Firmino his players are healthy which is "cool". A man nearing his 50's saying "cool" is not "cool" but being manager of "Liverpool Football Club" means you must say anything to placate their needy fans.

Back