• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool ***

Read RAWK quite regularly as it's always a source of great amusement. It is quite noticeable how much they don't like us.

Going by their Tottenham match thread it seems that they believe that if they play their best they should thrash us, and they can't understand how we are above them. This is a team that have finished above us once in about 6 years and that was mainly because of Suarez.

Liverpool are right near the top of teams I want us to beat. It won't be easy though, our record there is pretty lousy.

What is it with us and 'bogey' teams? why can't we win at Anfield but West Brom did this season. Why haven't we won at Stamford Bridge in nearly 30 years yet Bournemouth managed it..... and Bradford.

Depends what Liverpool turn up tomorrow.....stories in the papers of certain first team regulars being put up for sale already,they've gone through that phase of proving they want to stay but if the manager has already decided who he wants for next season some of them may not bust a gut of sorts.....we need to take the lead most importantly we don't need to be running around most of the game trying to play catch up,keep the crowd quiet.

This game is really important to Liverpool.

We win, the evidence that we have left them behind becomes more compelling. They win, they continue to believe that that we are a small club and they are still better than us and we have fluked it in the last few seasons. As always with them, it's all about feelings, not facts.

Of course, the game is important to us too.

We win, and we still probably won't win the title. We lose, we definitely don't win the title.

Win, lose or draw. I believe that today we have better players, we are a better side, better club, with a better vision for the future. And we, Tottenham Hotspur, are the club they need to emulate. (their entitled fans with their blind faith in the "next season is our season" lie will hate that truth and that makes me very happy)

I concede through gritted teeth that in recent years we have strived to emulate Arsenal but I say we are now very close to or even surpassing our closest rivals at their own model for running a club. What other clubs could Liverpool seek to copy? The only other plausible English sides are Southampton or West Ham. Perhaps these are more realistic targets for the "Greatest Club in History."

Guaranteed to be 0-0

Last edited:
I expect a close game. 0-0 might not be a bad bet, tbh. We'll create chances, but we need to make sure we take them.

Lamela being out would be a blow. he's so important to our tempo right now. Son will have to step up. Great news on Vertonghen

What is it with us and 'bogey' teams? why can't we win at Anfield but West Brom did this season. Why haven't we won at Stamford Bridge in nearly 30 years yet Bournemouth managed it..... and Bradford.
Liverpool and Chelsea would be complacent against those teams, but right up for beating us and knowing they need to be on their game.

Read RAWK quite regularly as it's always a source of great amusement. It is quite noticeable how much they don't like us.

Going by their Tottenham match thread it seems that they believe that if they play their best they should thrash us, and they can't understand how we are above them. This is a team that have finished above us once in about 6 years and that was mainly because of Suarez.

Liverpool are right near the top of teams I want us to beat. It won't be easy though, our record there is pretty lousy.

Indeed. Tomorrow will not be easy at all. Liverpool away but particularly Chelsea away are fixtures I dread.

------------------Lloris--------------------
Walker----Toby----Wimmer-----Davies
-------------Dier----Dembele-------------
-----Son---------Alli--------Eriksen------
------------------Kane---------------------

Sub: Vorm, Rose, Trippier, Mason, Carroll, Onomah, Chadli

Scored 15 and conceded 2 against this lot in the last 5 games. They were far better than us last season and we still turned them over twice. Ok they're far better this season but so are we. They're still overly reliant on Kane to score their goals though.

if we play to our potential, we'll win or at worst get a draw. When we fire we are exhilarating to watch.

I hate it if Spurs won the league.

Please lets beat these c0ckney upstarts.

if spurs grab a win here it could be the catalyst for them to win the title, as well as obviously snuffing out whatever flickering hope we have of CL finish.

Reason enough to need to win the game for us.

Let's smash these turds into oblivion!!

The players will be joined on the pitch at Anfield, for their 5.30pm BST kick-off, by referee Jonathan Moss and assistants Simon Long and Andy Halliday. Mike Jones will be the fourth official.

Crap.

This will give carte blanche to Milner and Lucas to target Alli in the hope of either causing him an injury or provoking him to get disciplined.

The players will be joined on the pitch at Anfield, for their 5.30pm BST kick-off, by referee Jonathan Moss and assistants Simon Long and Andy Halliday. Mike Jones will be the fourth official.

Crap.

And bang goes the last flicker of hope I had of winning

Moss is a homer.

latest

Had to look him up. Can't say I have too many fond memories of him being a good ref, but that goes for most of them, I guess.

Back