• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool ***

Lets taco em and end their title hopes.
F*ck off Spurs

Jurgen Klopp Tra la la la la

Is Firmino fit? he is on my fantasy team.

We used to have a 70-odd year streak of doing these at Anfield and we need to get back there asap. It's just how the world is.

There's no way in the world they should be winning the league so it's a MUST WIN game for us. Not even a draw will do. There's no fudging way they should be above us, let alone challenging for the title.
angry.gif

Win this and our 2 games in hand and were 8 points behind them? Not brilliant but looks a lot better than 17 points.

LOL a minute that place.

LOL a minute that place.

An indication of how far they have fallen, that this has become a must-win game for them.

Got in work yesterday. first thing one Poolite said to me was
'It's the big one this weekend isnt it'
To which I replied 'Probably is for your fans, getting to watch a Top 4 team play at Anfield again. Just another awayday for us Spurs fans....'

'We're gonna end your season on Saturday'

Well you might think you are, even if you win it is not finished

An indication of how far they have fallen, that this has become a must-win game for them.

Got in work yesterday. first thing one Poolite said to me was
'It's the big one this weekend isnt it'
To which I replied 'Probably is for your fans, getting to watch a Top 4 team play at Anfield again. Just another awayday for us Spurs fans....'

'We're gonna end your season on Saturday'

Well you might think you are, even if you win it is not finished
This is so true. They are living in denial somewhat considering we finish above them regularly now. I guess they do have a very large fanbase that will persist indefinitely, but the expression more money than sense comes to mind.

I'd love to turn them over on Sat for obvious reasons but for more personal reasons too. I know too many LIverpool fans personally who are just waiting to give it to me large should they win. I'm more of a magnanimous type usually but I won't be this weekend if things go our way.

This is so true. They are living in denial somewhat considering we finish above them regularly now. I guess they do have a very large fanbase that will persist indefinitely, but the expression more money than sense comes to mind.

I'd love to turn them over on Sat for obvious reasons but for more personal reasons too. I know too many LIverpool fans personally who are just waiting to give it to me large should they win. I'm more of a magnanimous type usually but I won't be this weekend if things go our way.

Exactly the same as me. Normally dont give it loads if we do happen to win against a local rival, as in the past, more often than that, those occasions are rare, but I would love to come into work on Monday and give it back big time

As long as they don't change the way they handling their scouting business, we have very little to fear in the long term.

I asked on another thread, how is Super Jan ? We'd desperately need him back if Toby's out.

But I'd rather Toby plus either Wimmer or Jan, even Dier.

As long as they don't change the way they handling their scouting business, we have very little to fear in the long term.

The bigger concern is that Alex Inglethorpe heads their academy.

It was a 10 year project for John McDermott and him to transform ours, but his influence there now will start paying dividends for them in the coming years.

The bigger concern is that Alex Inglethorpe heads their academy.

It was a 10 year project for John McDermott and him to transform ours, but his influence there now will start paying dividends for them in the coming years.

As long as they cannot resist spending too much for players that,at the first glance, seems to gel in other system but not their own, I think we can continue enjoying the ride.

As long as they cannot resist spending too much for players that,at the first glance, seems to gel in other system but not their own, I think we can continue enjoying the ride.

We need to pass that test again this coming summer when there's a lot of fan pressure to spend CL money on big names, instead of more Allis, Diers and Wimmers, or even backing academy graduates (2CV and Bentaleb in particular).

Exactly the same as me. Normally dont give it loads if we do happen to win against a local rival, as in the past, more often than that, those occasions are rare, but I would love to come into work on Monday and give it back big time

"Next season la"

If we win wear your Spurs jersey to work.

They're going to be the most dangerous team we'll face for the rest of this season, that's for sure. Deluded t*ats though they usually are, Klopp will definitely have them up for this game. It will be interesting to see how two counter-pressing teams go at it: their first game against us came too soon to see it (we were a bit hesitant, and they were still feeling their way around their new tactics) and Dortmund...well, we know how that went.

A draw would be sufficient to keep us chugging along in 2nd and towards CL football. For those on the board with *higher* aspirations...well,seven finals and all that. :p

-------------------------------------------Lloris-----------------------------------

Trippier-----------------Toby-------------------Wimmer-------------Davies

----------------------------Dier--------------------Dembele--------------------

Lamela--------------------------------Alli--------------------------------Eriksen

-----------------------------------------Kane--------------------------------------

Subs: Vorm, Jan, Walker, Onomah, Mason, Chadli, Son

Rationale:

Trippier + Davies: Walker and Rose had up and down games against the Netherlands, and hopefully Trippier at least got some tactical training done while the others were away. :) At this point, there's not much difference between the two pairs anyway.

Onomah on the bench - We don't have other options, but honestly, he's likely to be buzzing after his goals for the England U19s, so he could be a Hail Mary play if something goes awry and we need to shake things up.

I'm going for a 2-2, their goals coming from a corner (one of their CBs, perhaps) and Sturridge, and ours coming from Kane and then a triumphant Alli half-volley from forty yards in the last seconds of injury time, sending the gloating Kopites into darkest despair and making John Aldridge's head explode from the sheer injustice of it all. :p

Audere Est Facere my friend ;)

-------------------------------------------Lloris-----------------------------------

Walker-----------------Toby-------------------Wimmer-------------Davies

----------------------------Dier--------------------Dembele--------------------

Lamela--------------------------------Alli------------------------------Eriksen

-----------------------------------------Kane-------------------------------------

Not sure why I've opted for Walker as opposed to Trippier, main reason is that he didn't get a huge amount of playing time and is in great form.

Always had an irrational hatred of Spirs and their fans and their constant belief that they're a big club

This is the best and possibly only chance they'll have to win the league in a generation - they've got unfesibly lucky with thier buys and player development (tons of young players on cheap contracts that have all worked out) - nothing would be sweeter than beating them and ending that chance

show them what a proper big club is like. lets beat them!

they're only good against brick opposition. if we play to our level we should batter them. we're also the home side

I'm predicting a red tide against this lot roared on by the home fans

The difference with Dortmund is that losing to Dortmund would be understandable - whereas if we want to be serious contenders next season we're going to have to be able to go toe-to-toe with this Tottenham side. Basically they're the best team in the country, and next season starts here.

Liverpoo are a bit like England without the Spurs players. Weak at the back, but dangerous going forward.

If we play like we have, we will beat them - coz from the back through the team, we are sooo much stronger, though I still think we could transition faster from back to front. Depends on the energy levels the lads have, but we are motivated right now coz the league is the only thing we have left and it'll be a week before we face manyoo at home.

I'm sure we want to show everyone, as well as remind the haters, what we can, and are, going to do this season. Should be a hum dinger of a match, COYS !!!

I have it the exact same way. Don't usually rub it in, not even to most goons, if we beat them. But with Liverpool it's different. fudging hate losing to them, probably due to knowing too many entitled righteous fans of theirs. It seems to be a thing with them.

Back