• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool ***

Tottenham are in a way where we're heading, season or two ahead in their team development and it shows in their results - mostly against lower ranked teams where they keep piling up scrappy wins like they've been blessed by Ferguson's nose.
Sure....
The main driving force behind their title push has been Harry Kane with seriously impressive 21 goals from 31 appearances in PL. He has already equaled his las years total of 21 goals in PL with seven games to go. Not bad to be honest - but he's not on a very hot streak recently and I hope he leaves his scoring boots at home.
4 Goals in his last 3.... What planet are they on???????

And if memory serves, even that endeavour ended in failure more often than not!
If memory serves me correctly, we succeeded once by losing to ManU (even if Sir Les tried his best to rooster it up), whien a win would have handed Arsenal the title. I remember quite a debate on GG whether it was right to cheer the opposition on at the Lane. Oh "good ol" times.

352840552_7a9a0a6ec7_z.jpg

According to one poster on RAWK if they beat us, it proves their title credentials for next season.

Looking forward to this one as it promises to be a really tough game. As much as it pains me to admit it they are a good attacking unit. But, like lots of teams this season, they are weak or inconsistent at the back. Impose our game on them and we win. Simples. Harry Kane can even have his consolation goal if he wants - such is our generosity and magnanimity having just ended their title challenge.
Best defence in the league; weak and inconsistent. Do these mugs actually watch football?

Best defence in the league; weak and inconsistent. Do these mugs actually watch football?

They do, they just can't do simple math to see that we have the best defence in the league by quite a long way.

Come to think of it they can't really do simple anything. I blame the education system.

You guys are far too concerned with what a bunch of nutters on RAWK are saying

I wouldn't say it's concern. It's more that our game provides us with a perfect excuse to look at posts from a site which is renowned amongst football fans all over the country for providing epic comedy goal. From Manchester to the South Coast, every one loves a good old laugh at the ramblings of RAWK residents.

They do, they just can't do simple math to see that we have the best defence in the league by quite a long way.

Come to think of it they can't really do simple anything. I blame the education system.
That might be correct, as they also claim to have the best attack we've faced all season, bar Dortmund. Yeah.... They're the top scoring team in the league by a distance. Oh wait! That's not right. 7th highest scoring team, but best none the less!

They're going to be the most dangerous team we'll face for the rest of this season, that's for sure. Deluded t*ats though they usually are, Klopp will definitely have them up for this game. It will be interesting to see how two counter-pressing teams go at it: their first game against us came too soon to see it (we were a bit hesitant, and they were still feeling their way around their new tactics) and Dortmund...well, we know how that went.

A draw would be sufficient to keep us chugging along in 2nd and towards CL football. For those on the board with *higher* aspirations...well,seven finals and all that. :p

-------------------------------------------Lloris-----------------------------------

Trippier-----------------Toby-------------------Wimmer-------------Davies

----------------------------Dier--------------------Dembele--------------------

Lamela--------------------------------Alli--------------------------------Eriksen

-----------------------------------------Kane--------------------------------------

Subs: Vorm, Jan, Walker, Onomah, Mason, Chadli, Son

Rationale:

Trippier + Davies: Walker and Rose had up and down games against the Netherlands, and hopefully Trippier at least got some tactical training done while the others were away. :) At this point, there's not much difference between the two pairs anyway.

Onomah on the bench - We don't have other options, but honestly, he's likely to be buzzing after his goals for the England U19s, so he could be a Hail Mary play if something goes awry and we need to shake things up.

I'm going for a 2-2, their goals coming from a corner (one of their CBs, perhaps) and Sturridge, and ours coming from Kane and then a triumphant Alli half-volley from forty yards in the last seconds of injury time, sending the gloating Kopites into darkest despair and making John Aldridge's head explode from the sheer injustice of it all. :p

We really owe them one. We should have won at the Lane - Nige missed a relatively simple chance taking it with the outside of his boot iirc - and we are due some rub of the green against them. All things being equal, we will win.

Back