• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool ***

RAWK still stuck on Dortmund. Can't wait for their match thread where they will conclude they owe us one, we're due a tacoting and they'll end our season.

That's all I am hearing at work. The fact we could lose to Liverpool, pick up 16pts from the last 6 matches and still win the league, appears to be irrelevant.

Yes, a defeat will be a dent in our challenge, but it will categorically NOT end our season

So according to injury news we could potentially set up like this

Lloris
Walker Dier Wimmer Rose
Mason Carrol
Son Eriksen Chadli
Kane​

That's all I am hearing at work. The fact we could lose to Liverpool, pick up 16pts from the last 6 matches and still win the league, appears to be irrelevant.

Yes, a defeat will be a dent in our challenge, but it will categorically NOT end our season
It won't even be a slip.

So the injury news is...

Toby has galloping dog rot...
Dembele has a glass ankle...
Lamela was knocked unconscious after being hit by a stray bird feather...

If we do not get all our players back fully fit and we do not give those scousers a darn good rogering I will probably find myself compelled to write to my local mp...

Just curious. I contracted stomach bug just three times (that I recalled) in 40+ years as a non-professional athlete male. And I grew up in South East Asia for the first 23 years of my life eating street food and in in places that were nowhere near the sanitation standards of the "West." How can professional footballers get stomach bug/flu so often? This illness seems to come up very often for footballers. Aren't they supposed to be watched by nutritionists and chefs?

Just curious. I contracted stomach bug just three times (that I recalled) in 40+ years as a non-professional athlete male. And I grew up in South East Asia for the first 23 years of my life eating street food and in in places that were nowhere near the sanitation standards of the "West." How can professional footballers get stomach bug/flu so often? This illness seems to come up very often for footballers. Aren't they supposed to be watched by nutritionists and chefs?

I remember reading something about professional cyclists being more prone to such ailments as their systems were so finely balanced.

It has finally arrived:

We're nice guys in football, but if the burden falls on us to crush somebody's title dreams then it has to be done. No schadenfreude here, not like we'll be dingdongs about it as Chelsea and Mourinho were. It's just what we do - beat Tottenham at Anfield and what we'll hopefully continue doing.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=326918.0

Hilarious. This has guaranteed we will win.

To be fair to them, back when we were brick and irrelevant, quite often our only pleasure was to stop people we didn't like winning the league.

sqUmebz.jpg

well well well scara is going soft....whatever next...

I hope our boys in lillywhite haven't at this crucial juncture in the season!

We need to pump them good and proper! with no lube!!! be fair to them...pah! whatever next a bouquet of flowers hand deliverd to Arsene????

Only a matter of time till Liverpool fans break into his gaff.

You wonder, with all the well timed grabs, if it's the club that employs the burglars. Sends 'em in to gain a little recompense from all the overpaid sad sack performers they've signed the past three decades or so.

And on-the-job training in The Great Search for The Lost Perch.

Back