• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool ***

This OMT.

1gjq3.gif

Liverpool 37 - Tottenham 0

Again, don't care how we do it, just win. Stay compact and narrow without the ball, drop off and don't allow Sturridge the space to run into or Coutinho/Firmino to place balls in behind and silence the crowd. Grab whatever chance comes our way and defend with our lives. Head says 2-2, Heart says 1-2 Spurs. Hope the heart knows more than the head does on this occasion.

Do you people never fudging learn?

Min. Im. Al. Ist. That is the only way to present an OOMT.

You haven't even properly insulted the opponent, even with all the material they offer us. Where are the mentions of shell suits? Hub caps? Joblessness?

fudging amateurs.

Do you people never fudgeing learn?

You haven't even properly insulted the opponent, even with all the material they offer us. Where are the mentions of shell suits? Hub caps? Joblessness?

fudgeing amateurs.

template ignored again

cursory badger reference, job done

Do you people never fudgeing learn?

fudgeing amateurs.

Cdm9G-gXIAAjRli.jpg

This is how I imagine Scara.

Smash them early. Make our first 'actions'(c) Poch, as positive as Bournemouth. Then smash them again. Then breathe and play keep ball until the dippylads go all 'cahm down' on their lovelies before smashing them with more 'actions' in the first bit of the second-half, let the curly-wiggedones shatter glasses with their high-pitched whinging and then smash them again with the final 'action' of the game. Sorted.

We have the skills...we need to get in there and take our chances ..
create.
believe..
have confidence..
Be STRONG....
We are 2nd and have not fired on all cylinders yet!

Stand up and be counted....................

We are Tottenham.....
Believe.......................................

They will come blazing out of the blocks, running at full throttle like headless chickens. All we have to do is keep passing the ball, and they will be out of steam within 20 minutes.

They will come blazing out of the blocks, running at full throttle like headless chickens. All we have to do is keep passing the ball, and they will be out of steam within 20 minutes.
I think we will also come out and go for it. Key will be the performance of the defence for each team and we should win that battle, hands down. It is a long, long time since I have felt anywhere near confident going to Anfield but this season I really feel we can come away with a good result. At the start of the year I had this down as one we would lose but with the confidence running through the team I am now believing we can turn them over. (Although I always have this fear of tempting fate whenever any positive feelings rear their head!).
2-0 Spurs. COYS!!

I hate this game I really do, I have gone up to Anfield more times then I care remember ( first time was in 65) and I have seen us win there five times only, most of the time we come away with nothing and I still have nightmares about losing there 7-O in 78.

Well, until Garth Crooks did the deed, it was the oft-repeated record that we hadn't won there in the league since the month the Titanic went down.

Only 4 more wins since then is a poor return, but this is a different Liverwhinge, and a very different Spurs

Back