• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool ***

Hasn't Belgiums friendly been cancelled? Good rest opportunity for half our team!

Both teams like to start fast, press like crazy and see who takes their chances.

Team picks itself. We are better than them, the league proves that. Lets smash these bindippers.

Hasn't Belgiums friendly been cancelled? Good rest opportunity for half our team!

Both teams like to start fast, press like crazy and see who takes their chances.

Team picks itself. We are better than them, the league proves that. Lets smash these bindippers.

They're doing it in Portugal instead I believe.

My best-ever day at Anfield was the 95 QF, what a day eh?!!!!

Indeed it was a great day, my favourite was the 1-0 in 85 the first win at Anfield since the titanic went down. Having travelled up there on lots of occasions and seen us get nothing that day was one of my best watching Spurs anywhere( boy did we celebrate and if I remember rightly we did not get home for a couple of days ( that helped end my second marriage):)

My best-ever day at Anfield was the 95 QF, what a day eh?!!!!

Been to Anfield 3 times:

95 QF - one of my best days out ever.

98 league cup - won 3-1

0-0 - in the league around 2003, Gardner at the back with Richards and King I think?

I can't make this one unfortunately!!! Although you could argue my form is regressing anyway...

Been to Anfield 3 times:

95 QF - one of my best days out ever.

98 league cup - won 3-1

0-0 - in the league around 2003, Gardner at the back with Richards and King I think?

I can't make this one unfortunately!!! Although you could argue my form is regressing anyway...

that was the game that King broke Owen iirc

He fell out with Rodgers and was the much better defender.. Most of their fans have no idea why he was allowed to leave either.

Indeed it was a great day, my favourite was the 1-0 in 85 the first win at Anfield since the titanic went down. Having travelled up there on lots of occasions and seen us get nothing that day was one of my best watching Spurs anywhere( boy did we celebrate and if I remember rightly we did not get home for a couple of days ( that helped end my second marriage):)
Crooksie! Remember it well mate!

Firminho, Origi and Benteke are injured now. Looks like Sturridge is their only fit Striker. That's a sentence I never thought I'd write.

If Coutinho could join that list too that would do nicely
Speaking of Coutinho, I never understood why we didn't go for him. You could tell from his days at Inter even at the age of 18, he had tons of talent. And they got him for less than £15m, uric. Did his slight frame turn us off?

Always wary of Coutinho, as he has a touch of the Le Tissier about him - scores good goals, scores important goals

Speaking of Coutinho, I never understood why we didn't go for him. You could tell from his days at Inter even at the age of 18, he had tons of talent. And they got him for less than £15m, uric. Did his slight frame turn us off?
£8m I think...

He looked decent against us but Biabiany was the one who caused us real problems, funny how things turn out.

Back