• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool ***

Speaking of Coutinho, I never understood why we didn't go for him. You could tell from his days at Inter even at the age of 18, he had tons of talent. And they got him for less than £15m, uric. Did his slight frame turn us off?

He tends to start well at clubs and then go off the boil.

Coutinho is a good player but he gets hyped up too much when ever he does something good which makes him stand out more. He seems to constantly shoot all the time.

Always wary of Coutinho, as he has a touch of the Le Tissier about him - scores good goals, scores important goals
He has like 15 shots a game from all over the place so now and then 1 goes in.

Last edited:
I hate this game I really do, I have gone up to Anfield more times then I care remember ( first time was in 65) and I have seen us win there five times only, most of the time we come away with nothing and I still have nightmares about losing there 7-O in 78.

Never beat them up there in my dad's lifetime, I'm even up there with a win, draw and loss in 3 visits

No chance. Probably all 5 will play the full 90 minutes....as ordered by the FA.

cant we just get Vardy and Drinkwater to play against Holland? you know I am sure two could do well against 11....just give them the ol 'farkin run around a bit' instructions.

cant we just get Vardy and Drinkwater to play against Holland? you know I am sure two could do well against 11....just give them the ol 'farkin run around a bit' instructions.

No, that would hinder Leicester's chances of winning the title, and we cant have that, can we?

No, that would hinder Leicester's chances of winning the title, and we cant have that, can we?

594_500_csupload_58422394.jpg

RAWK still stuck on Dortmund. Can't wait for their match thread where they will conclude they owe us one, we're due a tacoting and they'll end our season.

Back