• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea Rent Boys F.A Cup SF ***

Watching that video from last season, there will undoubtedly be some overspill from this, and with both sets of fans in equal measure this could get very tasty. It's got red cards written all over it! And whatever the result, the last thing we need is another 3 game suspension for anyone.

...I'm looking at you in particular Eric, Kyle, Jan and Dele!!

Well we've played them twice since then and managed to keep our heads. No reason why this one should be different. If they start acting up we need to make sure the ref is aware.

It's semi final time and against Chelsea. We play our best team that is suited to overcome them.

Not so sure Son starts. Wanyama did a number on kante and for this reason I think he starts.

With Kane being back we more than make up for Sons extra goals in the team. This game will be about fine margins and with Wanyama there is no risk compared when playing with Son in the team. I saw Victor's cameo last time out as a "get ready" for the Chelsea game or at least for him to make a claim.

Defenses win games like this, lucky for us we have the best defence bar none in the league.

Our attacking threat more than matches them. Game on I'd say.

As far as managers are concerned ... has poch changed his tone or body language? No... he seems relaxed like he just farted. Conte on the other hand seems ruffled and coming out with all types of brick currently. Do you think some one has told him after wards that he looks nervous. Like I said during his career he experienced a meltdown Saudi Sportswashing Machine style. It will be in the back of his mind. His hair transplant may even fall out.

I think TC and alonso play (tweaked hammy) ... either way if he was not feeling that massive game against UTD he may not be 100% for this game.

I actually think that we can crush them. They will be riled up after the utd game, but how much do they believe? If we get the first goal after a period of domination we will shatter them.

They have winners all over but if we turn up I think we do them...

One step at a time if they lose this and get an unfavourable result at home to so'ton ... not a millions miles away from reality

United had success with Herrera marking Hazard out of the game. Can't see Poch doing the same though.

I want to see Vertonghen and Dier doing everything in their power to wind up Costa throughout.

United had success with Herrera marking Hazard out of the game. Can't see Poch doing the same though.

I want to see Vertonghen and Dier doing everything in their power to wind up Costa throughout.

We did at the Lane

Victor marked hazard and Kante out of the game on his own

Everywhere they went he was there eating spaghetti

They haven't eaten Italian food since

Anybody know whether Spurs have The Torch on Sunday ??

Yes we have the Torch (but probably better to turn up on Saturday ;) )

From the Trust's Wembley FAQ :

PUB INFORMATION
We have been allocated the following pubs and bars for the semi-final:

The Torch
1 - 5 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB

Crock of Gold
23 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB

Watkins Folly
1 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0EW

Blue Check Café
12 - 13 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0RQ

Crystal Club
South Way, Wembley, HA9 9HF

The Parish
120 Wembley Park Drive, Wembley, HA9 8HP

First Class Sports Bar
125 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG

The Wembley Tavern
121 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG

Flyers Last Stand
45 Blackbird Hill, NW9 8RS

Ok. Did they play a back 3 or a back 4?
We have nullified Hazard in our recent games, but their support act have stepped into the breach (i.e. Costa, Pedro and Moses).
I worry Conte will go and target the Vertonghen-Davies section to compensate for Hazard being shackled...
Have big Vic do another job on Kante as he did at the Lane. Occupying Kante is as important as stopping Hazard. Without Kante their defence is very ordinary and we have runners in behind.

Back