• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

I discovered the show last month, not my usual fare, but it works for me. Still on season 1.

I dunno if you know the history behind it? It started as a group of voice actors that played a game of dnd as a birthday present. It carried on and they were asked to televise it on twitch. The game has now been turned into a cartoon.

I dunno if you know the history behind it? It started as a group of voice actors that played a game of dnd as a birthday present. It carried on and they were asked to televise it on twitch. The game has now been turned into a cartoon.

No, I must confess I knew nothing about the history of the show, but I like the characters.

No, I must confess I knew nothing about the history of the show, but I like the characters.

They've had to condense it down from hundreds of hours to tens. But the basic story line and characters are the same and a lot of the actual interactions are word for word. Not so much the first season (for reasons) but much more the second.

Just how bad was it lol?

th

That saves me a watch as it was on the list.

I have binged the Offer and Tulsa King which were fair viewing, some decent laugh moments in them too which I am not sure if intentional.

We enjoyed the Tulsa King ( not the biggest fan of Stallone) but thought it/he was good. I believe they are doing a 2nd series.

Back