• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

I love this thread as it has introduced some TV shows to me that I likely would never have watched

But how come Happy Valley has never been mentioned in here? I started watching it last night and it's pretty decent
We really line it
Binged watch the first two series over Christmas

Last Of Us 1st episode was really good
The casting is phenomenal. Also, episode 2 gave me one of the creepiest and disgusting scenes I've ever seen! That kiss was gross!
Another thing that buggers me, if the clickers (I believe that's what they were called in the game) can't see, why hide from them in the most awkward places with no overview of their surroundings? Makes it a bit lol in my view.

Last edited:
The casting is phenomenal. Also, episode 2 gave me one of the creepiest and disgusting scenes I've ever seen! That kiss was gross!
Another thing that buggers me, if the clickers (I believe that's what they were called in the game) can't see, why are they hiding in the most awkward places with no overview of their surroundings? Makes it a bit lol in my view.
Yesterdays episode was great
Several times I predicted what was gonna happen…. Wrongly

Caught up on the last of us. Now a father with an unwanted dog is still probably the purest love. But beardedman love is a close second.

Made the mistake of watching this. Scary.

If you're a lover of cats, just be greatful there are no lions or tigers roaming about the uk.

Loving the new season of the legend of vox mochina. First season was good, but this one they've really hit their stride.

I in general hate TV and happy Valley is a reason why.

The wife made me watch the last episode because of how good it is. Despite not having watched any of the others as I was not in the country.

Sat down and watched it, the white straight guy was the thug, the woman was the hero hard put upon. It really is the same thing in every series she watches.

I gave up the marsellie v nice match to watch that pile of steaming turd.

I get how black men in the 80s and 90s felt always being protayed as thief's. Or the woofters as having AIDS. Nowhere has flicked over and it is adverts.

We have a game in the adverts, if more then half of them have a mixed race couple I don't do the washing up she does.

I rarely do the washing up. Nothing wrong with mixed race couples. Just that when I'm out and see a same raced couple it disgusts me, racist pillocks.

Also what makes someone think yep I will go be in an advert singing and dancing walking down the street. Some weirdos bursting out a house throwing the hands in the air while it is raining.

Apparently someone somewhere thinks that will sell washing powder. Cnuts

Love Happy Valley but that last episode was terrible IMO. Why give so much airtime to one of the main narratives but then zero coverage of how that part of the story unfolds?

Just finished His Dark Materials, regretfully I don't have the attention span for sticking it out reading fiction so it was my first proper viewing of the story (I managed to get through lord of the rings after seeing the films but realistically wouldn't have if I hadn't have seen them).

fudge me it was an incredible journey, so many interesting angles on story telling itself, religion, love, parental relationships, existence etc. I never know what to say about films / TV without spoilers other than recommending others to watch it, or saying it is fantastic. But folks on here would probably consider Mrs browns boys "fantastic" so it doesn't seem to do it justice...

Just finished His Dark Materials, regretfully I don't have the attention span for sticking it out reading fiction so it was my first proper viewing of the story (I managed to get through lord of the rings after seeing the films but realistically wouldn't have if I hadn't have seen them).

fudge me it was an incredible journey, so many interesting angles on story telling itself, religion, love, parental relationships, existence etc. I never know what to say about films / TV without spoilers other than recommending others to watch it, or saying it is fantastic. But folks on here would probably consider Mrs browns boys "fantastic" so it doesn't seem to do it justice...

Seen it on the guide but never seen it will give it a gleg...

1923 on channel 5 (+1 at 11 as it started at 10)

Prequel to Yellowstone with Harrison Ford....looks worth a look

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Awesome, love fawlty towers, although not convinced a reboot can work? Like the only fools and horses spin offs not being a patch on the originals.

it'll be a fudging disaster, he'll bang on about woke culture for 29 minutes then say something racist and wonder why he gets bad press

Back