• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Awesome, love fawlty towers, although not convinced a reboot can work? Like the only fools and horses spin offs not being a patch on the originals.

A Frasier follow up is in the works too. Shows a lack of originality more than anything. I’ll give both a go but don’t have particularly high hopes for either.

Of course the Guardian are up in arms about it :D

Ah the self entitled liberal speaks up lol

From my own perspective - The fawlty towers continuation sounds like a nightmare, the two series were perfect, leave them to continue being perfect.

Frasier - There's a lot of new ground to cover, it may not be as brilliant but crack on, there's 11 series so people won't be as precious about it (myself included). Everyone knows it got a bit worse as it went along but still made people think.

I gave away the DVD series of Frasier after a one night stand like ten 6 years ago and it irks me frequently (she loved friends and I wanted to show her better as of it mattered...).

Ah the self entitled liberal speaks up lol

From my own perspective - The fawlty towers continuation sounds like a nightmare, the two series were perfect, leave them to continue being perfect.

Frasier - There's a lot of new ground to cover, it may not be as brilliant but crack on, there's 11 series so people won't be as precious about it (myself included). Everyone knows it got a bit worse as it went along but still made people think.

I gave away the DVD series of Frasier after a one night stand like ten 6 years ago and it irks me frequently (she loved friends and I wanted to show her better as of it mattered...).
Fraiser making a comeback?

I enjoyed it but was also a big Cheers guy so had a natural segway to it. I agree it got worse as it got later, I still enjoyed it but got abit bored of the constant narrative that Fraiser was a ladies man ploughing his way round Seattle, but that was a minor peev

On American sitcoms I personally love Curb, think its the best to come out of the country

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

I enjoyed it but was also a big Cheers guy so had a natural segway to it. I agree it got worse as it got later, I still enjoyed it but got abit bored of the constant narrative that Fraiser was a ladies man ploughing his way round Seattle, but that was a minor peev

On American sitcoms I personally love Curb, think its the best to come out of the country

I love always sunny in Philadelphia. But accept it might not be everyones cup of tea.

It's Always Sunny is fantastic. Think once you get passed the first 2 seasons (maybe, I still love them) it's one of the most consistent comedies out there.

Niles and Daphne aren’t in it. Sadly Martin Crane and Eddie won’t be in it for obvious reasons. He was my favourite character in the show. One of the greatest strengths of the show was the fact that Frasier and Niles were such elitist snobs and Martin regularly made fools of them with his practicality despite perhaps not being as intelligent as his sons. Frasier and Niles analysed everything to death but Martin could sum everything up in a sentence. I still watch it on channel 4.

Love Curb too. And Seinfeld.

Clarksons farm season 2 is fantastic. Tears of laughter to tears of heartbreak in minutes. So well done. Respect to the farming community for everything they have to through, just so we can eat.

Liking Jeremy Clarkson - Let's check with our sources....One second.......This just coming in, yep, that's banal as fudge :D

Go read the Meghan Markle article, no doubt he's a national treasure for ostracizing a mixed race lady for having the audacity of being involved with our (our meaning British people) pristine noncy- ass royal family.

Even before the noncery, it was a hugely tough sell what with meritocracy rather than birthright being the standard approach but that's another discussion I guess.

Better on BBC about a bent copper first episode tonight, was decent enough, all future series on Iplayer too

Ok just watched episodes 4 and 5 of the last of us. Lovin it.

They have to keep it about 2-3 seasons though, cause it will get old quickly.

Ok just watched episodes 4 and 5 of the last of us. Lovin it.

They have to keep it about 2-3 seasons though, cause it will get old quickly.

Going to be 2 seasons apparently, they have said they will stay true to the game and thats it

Alot of its popularity is the synergy to the game and all the Easter Eggs in it

Going to be 2 seasons apparently, they have said they will stay true to the game and thats it

Alot of its popularity is the synergy to the game and all the Easter Eggs in it

Hope so. Just seems when things get popular (make money) things change. If lost had stuck with the original idea of 2-3 seasons it would have been amazing. But anyway, really enjoying it so far.

Hope so. Just seems when things get popular (make money) things change. If lost had stuck with the original idea of 2-3 seasons it would have been amazing. But anyway, really enjoying it so far.
Yeh I agree, I do wonder if they will stick to it. I reckon spin offs rather than actual more stories

In terms of spin offs I read Yellowstones on brink of falling apart as there are three other Spin offs and the original cast are tinkled, interestingly the reason there are so many is that the director actually purchased the ranch where its filmed in real life and needs the money to buy it (for anyone that watches it and may be interested)

Back