• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

The last of us has been great so far. The second episode is slower but to be expected. Having played the games they are pretty slow paced and build tension throughout.

The last of us has been great so far. The second episode is slower but to be expected. Having played the games they are pretty slow paced and build tension throughout.

I found the first episode disappointing, what new ground did it cover? It has all been done before. Maybe I need to "stick with it" but so many tropes were revisited - I wanted to like it as Pascal seems pretty cool etc but what's the point of it? The classic "20 years later" is beyond unrealistic, but none of the actual horror / tension the zombie premise provides anything new
..Booooo I needed to feel fear outside of my own real life and this was disappointing.

Edit: Perhaps this is about difference of medium, when playing the last of us on Playstation, it caused me a kind of real stress / tredipation but.i could not give a fudge about the tv show...

Last edited:
I played a bit of the first game but found the gameplay a bit clunky so got tired of it.

If i ever get round to buying a PS5 I'll pick up the remaster and sequel I'm sure

Yea the first one was a bit clunky but a great game.

Just wondered as I’ve enjoyed it even knowing where it’s headed.

I found the first episode disappointing, what new ground did it cover? It has all been done before. Maybe I need to "stick with it" but so many tropes were revisited - I wanted to like it as Pascal seems pretty cool etc but what's the point of it? The classic "20 years later" is beyond unrealistic, but none of the actual horror / tension the zombie premise provides anything new
..Booooo I needed to feel fear outside of my own real life and this was disappointing.

Edit: Perhaps this is about difference of medium, when playing the last of us on Playstation, it caused me a kind of real stress / tredipation but.i could not give a fudge about the tv show...

Each to their own I guess. Loved both the games and hopefully the show lives up to them. So far it’s been pretty true to the games.

Think the Zombies are just there. It’s not the basis of the games. Did not feel it was a zombie game if that makes sense.

On another note , really enjoying second series of the White Lotus

I loved the games but not a fan of zombie TV weirdly so not rushed to watch it myself but will eventually because of the game

Os this programme decent? I watched the first couple but found it all abit overacted and the brit playing the dumbed down BF of the daughter just put me off it TBH.

I personally think it's one of the best TV shows of the last 10 years or so. The characters are all so likeable and unlikeable in equal measure and its also a parody of the Murdoch family, so slightly educational too

I love this thread as it has introduced some TV shows to me that I likely would never have watched

But how come Happy Valley has never been mentioned in here? I started watching it last night and it's pretty decent

I love this thread as it has introduced some TV shows to me that I likely would never have watched

But how come Happy Valley has never been mentioned in here? I started watching it last night and it's pretty decent
I want to watch this but can't find the time

Back