• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Just came in here to say thank you to all of you who recommended detectorists... I'd seen you all talking it up and finally got round to watching it. Just finished the first two series. Love it.
It’s great isnt it
It’s odd, but loveable and it works in its own world and space
Now someone reading that will think WTF is it scifi

Started watching Wednesday on Netflix
Really didn’t want too but as it’s had such good review we would give it a try
Will finish it tomorrow night
It’s great
The misses wanted to watch this so thought I’d have to endure it. Pleasantly surprised that’s it’s quite enjoyable.

Started watching Wednesday on Netflix
Really didn’t want too but as it’s had such good review we would give it a try
Will finish it tomorrow night
It’s great

It really is very entertaining. Me and the missus were in LA in November, we got tickets to Jimmy Kimmel Live and Jenna Ortega was one of the guests. She really is tiny in real life also.

Last Of Us 1st episode was really good

I'm not a fan of the zombie genre. The whole, it's a zombie run away or cut it's head off gets boring very quickly.

But this got amazing reviews so gave it a try, enjoyed it. Very well acted and cinematography. I might even watch more.

Agreed, it’s a show I can watch over and over again. it has a lovely vibe, interesting characters and is rather funny.
I am just watching the 1st episode now. I really like it so far. And I've had the theme tune on my Spotify playlist forever and didn't know it was the theme of this show. Great tune.

Back