• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

If you don't get the point then it's better we don't continue. i'll simply apologise for starting an OMT where i've undoubtebly passed on my negative vibes on the players which will inevitably cost us.

no, we didnt beat wigan at home last year.. neither did Arsenal.

If you don't get the point then it's better we don't continue. i'll simply apologise for starting an OMT where i've undoubtebly passed on my negative vibes on the players which will inevitably cost us.

Would you regard it impossible for Wigan to get anything from us if we were playing them next week? No, you wouldn't. So it's not impossible against Arsenal either.

Would you regard it impossible for Wigan to get anything from us if we were playing them next week? No, you wouldn't. So it's not impossible against Arsenal either.

It's not impossible but beating us, especially at this stage of the season, is far easier than beating gooners imo. I think Wigan haven't got a hope in hell but we shall see.

oh yeah, i thought they beat us 0-1 through rodallega but that was the year before.

well done.

My point was that the results of last seasons corresponding fixtures means nothing. We beat Wigan last season but lost to them this season so it's irrelevant if Wigan beat Arsenal last season.

Am I reading some of these comments right in that some believe the OMT influences the actual outcome of our results?

click

Wigan will get turn over. Lets stop dreaming like every season. Its over.

WHY IS IT OVER?

If Chelsea had lost today THEY WOULD STILL BE ABOVE US. Even if we then drew at Stamford Bridge we'd still be 5th with everyone having played 36 games. REGARDLESS OF THIS RESULT WE NEED THREE POINTS AT STAMFORD BRIDGE.

We're not going to qualify for the CL because we're not good enough.

Secure 5th, balance the squad out and go again next season. We'll also have a realistic crack at winning the Europa.

I have found it funny though, that people have been saying that other teams will drop points. THey won't, and they were never going to. Its not what they do and I thought experience would have told us that.

WHY IS IT OVER?

If Chelsea had lost today THEY WOULD STILL BE ABOVE US. Even if we then drew at Stamford Bridge we'd still be 5th with everyone having played 36 games. REGARDLESS OF THIS RESULT WE NEED THREE POINTS AT STAMFORD BRIDGE.

The sad thing is i don't even think some of our players understand this. I can easily see Kyle Walker playing keep ball and running down the clock, with Chelski players looking at him thinking "what's this simpleton doing", if we're drawing the game with minutes to go.

WHY IS IT OVER?

THATS WHY ITS OVER!!! BECAUSE WE WON'T BEAT CHELSEA. Phew, now we can stop screaming at one another.

Well if it was over then this result means nothing, so why are you all monging out? Why are you even here if it's over?

The only way i saw us somehow sneaking in, prior to the match today was:

drawing at Chelski, and beating Stoke and Sunderland whilst Chelski lose to united, beat villa and draw to Everton. That would have left us with 72 points and Chelski on 70 points. Gooners are not fudging up so that was my small hope that i was clinging on too. Now it's extinguished.

Back