• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

We have to win at Stamford Bridge now which we haven't done for over 20 years.

We probably needed the win at Stamford Bridge anyway because of the goal difference. Even with a United win today a draw at SB would have left us level in points and well behind on goal difference, so still needing help. Now we need the win and help to overtake Chelsea.

BJhCzI_CIAEyUYR.jpg:large

they did indeed - i remember some special play from victor moses in particular -

but its almost IMPOSSIBLE this year. I mean it must be when people are laughing at the fact Wigan, fighting for there lives, can even get something again.

The message from AVB to the players won't have changed, it's still go out and win our three remaining games. Don't see why everyone's spitting their dummy out.

did wigan beat arsenal last year late in the season?

Yeah but they play midweek then a Wembley final on a massive pitch and then the goons away a few days later. Their squad is small and a couple of their players are already for the season. I think they will be cooked and just cave in but you never know.

Could depend how we do - if we win both games before hand then pressure will be on them.

Yeah but they play midweek then a Wembley final on a massive pitch and then the goons away a few days later. Their squad is small and a couple of their players are already for the season. I think they will be cooked and just cave in but you never know.

Could depend how we do - if we win both games before hand then pressure will be on them.

didnt realise the fa cup final was this weekend, that will certainly be tough for them. League is still more important to them though imv.

At the end of the day, it doesnt change a thing, to be sure we still have to win at Cheslea. If it had stayed 0-0 we probably would have still needed to win on Weds night.

3 wins from 3 was always going to be the ask, anything less and we need favours, and lets face it, deep down we all know we are not going to get anymore from Villa,Everton,Wigan and Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Massive difference.

0-0 today and we could have gotten a draw on Wednesday. Instead of then just hoping for Arsenal to slip up against Wigan or Saudi Sportswashing Machine we would also have the option of Chelsea slipping up against Villa or Everton, something that to me at least looks quite a bit more likely.

For the Chelsea game both sides are going to be up for it, and it will probably get a bit tasty tackle wise, I just hope we get a fair even handed reffing performance at Chelsea. If they beat us fair enough, but if we get poor decisions, I will be very unhappy...

By the way, anyone else think that Ramires quite clearly kicked out at Jones after his cynical foul earlier in the second half. Seemed quite clear to me, not that anything will be done about it.

For the Chelsea game both sides are going to be up for it, and it will probably get a bit tasty tackle wise, I just hope we get a fair even handed reffing performance at Chelsea. If they beat us fair enough, but if we get poor decisions, I will be very unhappy...

GREAT post Ringo. We've been fudged by them the last two seasons so frankly, I would take fudging them! We need a strong ref. Mike Dean would be my choice. ANyone know who it is?

If anything this result hurts Arsenal the most. As there's nothing they can do if we win our remaining games and Chelsea win their other two.

Back