• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

spot on.

CL is over apparently, because chelsea won despite us needing wins to get top 4. I never knew Man Utd losing meant we miss out. Funny though as to how people think

the audacity of you labelling me as pessimistic...you? 95% of the board i can accept but you? calling anybody pessimistic?

Anyway your logic is warped and flawed. It's clear you feel the OMT gives the players the extra initiative to win the game so why the fudge are you moaning that the mods stopped your OMT thread when we won the game. You should thank them that they went with another poster that provided us with his OMT powers to help us score 3 goals.

the audacity of you labelling me as pessimistic...you? 95% of the board i can accept but you? calling anybody pessimistic?

Anyway your logic is warped and flawed. It's clear you feel the OMT gives the players the extra initiative to win the game so why the fudge are you moaning that the mods stopped your OMT thread when we won the game. You should thank them that they went with another poster that provided us with his OMT powers to help us score 3 goals.

we'd have scored 5.

At the end of the day, it doesnt change a thing, to be sure we still have to win at Cheslea. If it had stayed 0-0 we probably would have still needed to win on Weds night.

3 wins from 3 was always going to be the ask, anything less and we need favours, and lets face it, deep down we all know we are not going to get anymore from Villa,Everton,Wigan and Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

It's not the best day to want a favour from united as they've already won the title. Essentially now means a point isn't really good enough at the bridge but to be honest we'd be hard-pressed to get that and it would still rank as a good result. Overall we've had a good season even if we come up just short. If we had got our transfer business done early and started the season with a settled squad in good condition we'd probably be at least 4 points (being overly cautious) better off from our opening 3 games and we might be talking about an even better season!

Back