• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

you were happy enough to close down my city one?

What are you talking about? Which City one? The match we won 3-1? Stop defining yourself by your OMTs FFS. We win games because of Gareth Bale, not a mod or an OMT starter or even my lucky underpants! Good GHod man!

Why does the Premier league stop the yellow card count towards the end of the season? IF they didn't Luiz, with his 10 bookings, would be out Wednesday. Seems bent to me.

Mumorn slated fans as being erm - moanie - haha

Wow pessimism on this Board is wonderful

Didnt realise other games have this much of a depressing impact on some peoples views on this board. I couldnt care less what happens at Manure - because it is all in our fudgein hands

What are you talking about? Which City one? The match we won 3-1? Stop defining yourself by your OMTs FFS. We win games because of Gareth Bale, not a mod or an OMT starter or even my lucky underpants! Good GHod man!

No its my lucky pants which do they trick \o/

So who do we blame this time?

Ourselves. Fulham and Wigan games did it. Honestly we didn't even deserve to win yesterday anyway and got very lucky, so the fact it's still mathematically possible to get 4th is a bonus. Can't rely on anyone but ourselves.

Mumorn slated fans as being erm - moanie - haha

Wow pessimism on this Board is wonderful

Didnt realise other games have this much of a depressing impact on some peoples views on this board. I couldnt care less what happens at Manure - because it is all in our fudgein hands

spot on.

CL is over apparently, because chelsea won despite us needing wins to get top 4. I never knew Man Utd losing meant we miss out. Funny though as to how people think

round+and+round.jpg

spot on.

CL is over apparently, because chelsea won despite us needing wins to get top 4. I never knew Man Utd losing meant we miss out. Funny though as to how people think

Agreed.
We need to have some faith.
We just have to keep digging them out...starting Wednesday.

Back