• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Hazard has apologized via Chelsea TV.

"The boy put his whole body onto the ball and I was just trying to kick the ball and I think I kicked the ball and not the boy. I apologise.

"The ball boy came in the changing room and we had a quick chat and I apologised and the boy apologised as well, and it is over. Sorry."

The media will ignore this completely!!!

here it is from another angle :

MbdRoOz.gif

That's brilliant lol

Pair of wallys ...

Casillas, Ramos, Alonso have a meeting with Perez to say if Jose is still the manager next season they are all offski..

This whole thing has been blown out of proportion as usual by the media. :lol: Hazard's not some kinda devil child-beater and the kid's not really the downfall of British civilization, he's a clown shoe teenage boy out for the 'bants' like all teenage boys. They'll get some form of punishment/humiliation one way or another.

It's a funny episode that both Hazard and the ballboy have gotten over already, let's just congratulate Swansea and Bradford and look forward to someone different for a change in Europe next season. Think Swansea's style would do great on the continent in all honesty, especially with Laudrup's astute signings.

Chelsea have managed 9 points from their 3 games against us and the Arse, while they have 2 points from 4 games against Fulham, QPR and West Ham. :eek: :(

Gareth Bale on Twitter: "Unbelievable decision by the referee to send Hazard off but congrats to Swansea. Who’d have predicted this final?!"

It felt like the ballboy was rolling on the field for ages until got kicked and the ref was nowhere to be seen. I think the ref was too slow to react in the situation. Afterall it was the ref's duty to make sure the match is continued without any time wasting.

I am sure the ballboys at all clubs try to help their clubs win. I remember George Graham used to ask the Spurs ballboys not to give back the ball immediately. But this is unacceptable. This is the first time I have seen a ballboy rolling on the field holding the ball. He could have just let the ball go but didn't. That was deliberate time wasting and provocation. He provoked Hazard into manhandling him. The way the ballboy gave that innocent look and pointed his hand towards Hazard makes it hard to accept. Now everytime you think about Swansea, everyone will be reminded more of the ballboy than Michu or their team.

No, it's the ref's duty to add time on for time wasted.

He provoked Hazard? Laughable. The mean little kid held onto the ball, i can see how that provokes a grown man into kicking him.

Chelsea have managed 9 points from their 3 games against us and the Arse, while they have 2 points from 4 games against Fulham, QPR and West Ham. :eek: :(

Isn't this the usual for a Benitez team? Do very well in the CL and against the likes of Man United, but struggle against the minnows at home. My theory is that he prefers such a systematic approach that his teams can dismantle the more open sides like clockwork, but with a tired Mata, they don't have that spark of flamboyance and self-ingenuity needed to lockpick the bus parkers. This may be somewhat cliched though.

My other pet theory is about ball circulation. (Speed, precision, and intelligence of passing, rather than lots of passing per se like a Rodgers team.) I haven't watched enough of Chelsea this season to comment, but I've always felt that the faster and more precisely a team can circulate the ball, the better they can wrongfoot and cut through the weaker teams who have quantity rather than quality for defenders. That's why United and to a less consistent extent Arsenal are so good at demolishing the crap teams - their one-touch passing is typically very good, aided by intelligent, coherent movement going forward (though United actually gets to finish off their moves thanks to RVP, whereas Arse....). Against the better sides, they find it more difficult to slice through good defenders who can keep up with their speed of play; for example, United got in a few very dangerous positions against us even in the second half, but couldn't get a shot off thanks to some calm last-line defending (important tackles from the CBs, troubling of their final ball, Lloris coming out to snuff the danger in ET, etc).

Chelsea have a number of very glamorous midfielders that are much more hypable than the likes of Welbeck, Cleverly, and Carrick, but that doesn't mean their team as a whole can actually use the ball as well as United. It could just be that RVP is so much better than Torres that United could have Stoke's midfield and still win the league, but United are well ahead of them in shots and chances created too.

Last edited:
Re: OT - Sending off / ball boy shenanigans Swansea v Chelski

Agree in principle, but basically a whole bunch of people are saying because a minor behaved stupidly, an adult professional athlete is allowed to (intentionally or not) struggle with him for a ball and then kick out at him ... under no circumstance does that fly.

Women behave frustratingly all the time, can I kick them in the ribs?

I have yet to see anybody say that what Hazard did was in any way acceptable. It very obviously wasn't. What I do also believe is that the lad's behavior should not be ignored by any stretch.

i dont think i hold any mental scaring from those years....the only thing i think was a bit over the top was once all that it took to get the koboko stick lashes on my hands and back was that i got a question wrong......mother fudger!!!! LOL...i swear that guy had it in for me :lol:

Good Grief! A question wrong? Lucky or me I wasn't born in Nigeria or I'd have been beaten long and often by that criteria!!!!!!!

I have yet to see anybody say that what Hazard did was in any way acceptable. It very obviously wasn't. What I do also believe is that the lad's behavior should not be ignored by any stretch.

I think it was acceptable.

What did Hazard do wrong? The ball boy started humping the damn ball - Hazard tried to retrieve it he couldnt get it so he tried to kick it out of him (and not the ball boy).

Real Madrid have suddenly called a press conference today. Starts now.

Back