• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Maybe the ballboy should have done this. \o/

[video=youtube;-gUgPkJ76x8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-gUgPkJ76x8[/video]

I liked this one!

[video=youtube;W0S3iTpBsZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0S3iTpBsZE[/video]

What did the ball boy do wrong first? He didn't even have a chance to kick it to the keeper before Hazard tried to wrestle the ball away after that he has acted like a taco by laying on the ball but none of this would have happened if Hazard wouldn't have went over to try and get the ball

Technically he was time wasting. However, it wasn't the worst example ever of this and if it was a player doing the same thing I expect we would have seen mild booing from the crowd at worst.

He did fall on the ball but this was after Hazard got involved. Again at worst this was maybe simulation if some kind. If it was, what goes around comes around Eden.

So technically he did one or two things wrong but my point is that the professional footballer would have beenexpected to act better regardless of what was going on.

Make the kid go to bed at 6 every night and take away his XBox for all I care but Hazard should have the book throm

I think ballbag is more appropriate. Or scrote.

John Terry tried to kick a ball boy once, but he slipped before making contact.

Re: OT - Sending off / ball boy shenanigans Swansea v Chelski

I think it was acceptable.

What did Hazard do wrong? The ball boy started humping the damn ball - Hazard tried to retrieve it he couldnt get it so he tried to kick it out of him (and not the ball boy).

He should've gone to the ref mate. He put himself in the firing line and ended up costing his team a man for three games. As I said repeatedly, the ball boy is an idiot who should not escape punishment either. Both wrong.

Technically he was time wasting. However, it wasn't the worst example ever of this and if it was a player doing the same thing I expect we would have seen mild booing from the crowd at worst.

He did fall on the ball but this was after Hazard got involved. Again at worst this was maybe simulation if some kind. If it was, what goes around comes around Eden.

So technically he did one or two things wrong but my point is that the professional footballer would have beenexpected to act better regardless of what was going on.

Make the kid go to bed at 6 every night and take away his XBox for all I care but Hazard should have the book throm

I agree spot on really. The ball lad or whatever you want to call him should never be allowed to do that again he is not innocent in this whole thing but the professional footballer should be held to a higher responsibility. I would be very surprised if all he got was the usual 3 match ban.

Also, seeing as this is not the first time this season Chelsea have had their scrapes with the FA, Hazard could be on the end of a bigger punishment just to send a message to that vile club

You can just imagine UEFA in a few years insisting on professional, neutral ball people :)

There should be an age limit on ballboys. 13 would be adequate. Seriously though, you would have thought that 17 year old would be embarassed about being nearly twice the age of the other ballboys.

There should be an age limit on ballboys. 13 would be adequate. Seriously though, you would have thought that 17 year old would be embarassed about being nearly twice the age of the other ballboys.

Thought his twitter said he was only doing it because others were unable to attend due to snow and ice and crap.

Thought his twitter said he was only doing it because others were unable to attend due to snow and ice and crap.

Wouldn't know, I don't do twitter. Surely they could have found a boy from 8-13 in the town of Swansea who could make it to the Liberty Stadium and could have been used as a ballboy.

He should've gone to the ref mate. He put himself in the firing line and ended up costing his team a man for three games. As I said repeatedly, the ball boy is an idiot who should not escape punishment either. Both wrong.

Oh come on - you know and I know the ref would have just waved the situation away.

Its like saying "If you hear racist chanting - go to the ref" - whats the ref gonna do? report it? and then? Hazard wanted the ball to get the game restarted asap. He kicked the ball not the kid anyways.

Ball boy stuff..is it impossible to demerge the original thread?

Last edited:

Oh come on - you know and I know the ref would have just waved the situation away.

Its like saying "If you hear racist chanting - go to the ref" - whats the ref gonna do? report it? and then? Hazard wanted the ball to get the game restarted asap. He kicked the ball not the kid anyways.

You might be right, but he'd have maybe got the extra few mins and stayed on the pitch?!

1q1zV.jpg

Marca front page. Apparently this proves the threats regarding Mourinho staying. The Real Madrid insider explains 'They are saying that even (omissis) will leave if (omissis) stays' etc

Back