• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

BBC Laudrup quotes are just ultra-classy

"The ball boy should have let the ball go but he was pushed first and then he kicks him. As a player when you are behind your pulse is very high and sometimes you say and do things, you overreact. But there are some things you cannot do."

"What Bradford has done - there are no words. They have beaten three Premier League teams, it is marvellous. If I had a hat on I would take it off."

"Most of these players have never been to a final. I've been there a lot of times as a player and a manager and it is so different. It is absolutely amazing and you will always remember it. Even the ones I lost have been great."

You didn't lose many Michael...

"Yes. Well that is true..."

:ross:

Me I was there in the meeting, at the same meeting the decision was made to ban the Madrid fan boy Stalker Arcy too, he is getting too full on...

An Italian Journo posted it this morning

Florentino Perez denying Marca story on Real Madrid's captains asking that Mourinho would be axed by june

Cheers.

If there is any truth in this despite what Perez is saying then Mourinho should banish these rebels to the Madrid B team. Let the new manager sort it out when they arrive.

Sorry if it has been posted but from this angle, it shows Hazard clearly gets the ball.

ibcn3pldzj7bbs_0.gif

Doesn't matter, he's a Chelsea player. Burn him!

Cheers.

If there is any truth in this despite what Perez is saying then Mourinho should banish these rebels to the Madrid B team. Let the new manager sort it out when they arrive.

Casillas is having surgery on an injury tomorrow and will be out for 6-8 weeks.

Sorry if it has been posted but from this angle, it shows Hazard clearly gets the ball.

ibcn3pldzj7bbs_0.gif

No it doesn't.

It shows that the kick dislodges the ball. It doesn't show if he makes contact with the ball or if the kick causes the kid to release the ball. If anything it suggests the ball is on the other side of the boy from the kick.

macaronic from the kid to lay on the ball I imagine..

Well that was childish act by a child rather than macaronic, but Hazard should really have engaged his brain before acting. The kid was time wasting no doubts about it, but trying to kick a ball out of a ballboy's hands, let alone from under their body, has many levels of stupidity attached to it.

In another situation this wouldn't as big a deal. It's not like he laid into him or anything, but kicking a child on national telly has made the daily papers headline writer's job very easy today.

Here is full video can't believe some of you defending Hazard he instigated the whole situation the ball boy didn't even have a chance to turn before Hazard was trying to wrestle it out of his hands. Then look at 1:40 when the ****y prick is smirking about the whole thing[video=youtube;IR0qjuSgQUg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR0qjuSgQUg[/video]

5-10 match ban I think he will and should get

It makes me chuckle every time I see this..hilarious, and very very Chelsea, football's ongoing soap opera.
Hazard wrestles the kid to the ground - that is what starts this off - no need to touch him at all.
If it was one of ours I would say 3 match ban, and I suspect the FA may well leave it at that.

Utterly hilarious though. May the Chelsea death-star start imploding in a big way, preferably followed by the Woolwich nomads.

Both did something wrong, and the ball boy was the first to do so, but I personally am not bothered about whether he gets banned by Swansea, the FA or grounded by his parents.

Hazard may have been antagonised but the facts are clear.

* he left the field of play without permission of the referee
* he is guilty of violent conduct
* his behavious makes him guilty of bringing the game into disrepute

So I think Foy was well justified in his red card and am baffled why anyone protests his innocence. It's in the rules, you might think the rules are stupid but while they are there I'd expect them to be upheld.

As for it being an issue just because he's a Chelsea player well there is some mileage in that too. We have racist abuse of players, false and public accusations of referees and now this. Throw in the racist fans, the jeering of Hillsborough at the FA Cup semi, and we have got a club that are themselves bringing the game into disrepute and, quite clearly, cannot control their players. The FA need to start sanctioning them and even if it is just a reprimand then at least a marker goes down.

Usually this sort of thing is seen in a corrupt organisation that is rotten to the core.
I am very surprised that the chairman who has a strong sense of honesty, morality and respect for human life is not leading his club in the right direction....

It makes me chuckle every time I see this..hilarious, and very very Chelsea, football's ongoing soap opera.
Hazard wrestles the kid to the ground - that is what starts this off - no need to touch him at all.
If it was one of ours I would say 3 match ban, and I suspect the FA may well leave it at that.

Utterly hilarious though. May the Chelsea death-star start imploding in a big way, preferably followed by the Woolwich nomads.

Yes and it wasn't even their ball. This happens a lot after goals too when a team is behind and you would think these idiots would learn. 99% of the time when the player tries to wrestle it out of goalies hands it actually further delays the restart. It is beyond stupid, I don't think Hazard was intentionally trying to hurt the boy but it was reckless and deserves more than usual 3 match ban imo

Both did something wrong, and the ball boy was the first to do so, but I personally am not bothered about whether he gets banned by Swansea, the FA or grounded by his parents.

What did the ball boy do wrong first? He didn't even have a chance to kick it to the keeper before Hazard tried to wrestle the ball away after that he has acted like a taco by laying on the ball but none of this would have happened if Hazard wouldn't have went over to try and get the ball

Back