• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

As Gandhi once famously said: "You're welcome, darling."

Stunning result today. Absolutely amazed that we won at the Emirates. This must be how you felt when you beat United this season. Arsenal moan about EVERYTHING though don't they? The players, the coaches, the fans... bizarre how they all seem to echo each other's cretinous tendencies. It's like it's built into them.

Happy to say I was proved wrong. Thought Arsenal would beat you.

And you're anti Arsenal comments are more than welcome :)

Stunning result today. Absolutely amazed that we won at the Emirates. This must be how you felt when you beat United this season. Arsenal moan about EVERYTHING though don't they? The players, the coaches, the fans... bizarre how they all seem to echo each other's cretinous tendencies. It's like it's built into them.

Very true. You can't normally tar everyone with the same brush but when it comes to "them" it's perfectly acceptable. All cnuts.

Nah .... we won against 11.

For the first time this season, AFAIK, we're now now favourites to finish ahead of Arsenal.

Only very slightly, but the momentum might just start to be with us now.

We're also ahead of them in the form table.

Means diddly squat.

Of course it is all over-analysis, given how we lost the advantage last year.

However, there are some promising signs. Last year we could look at a tough second half and we collapsed, but probably more than the fixtures warranted. The relative table this season shows we are up against equivalent opposition and that Arsenal are well behind. This suggests the second-half schedule favours us this season. In other words our smallish advantage now is perhaps under-represented, whereas last season our advantage was exaggerated.

That said, I agree with the sentiment above. Anything less than a four point advantage in the final game is worrying (Fulop+lasagna+UEFA=unknown).

Nice win for City, and nice loss for the scum.

Means that whatever the result is between them and Chelsea we'll be at least 3 points ahead even if we lose against United. I think that might help take the pressure off our players a little bit ahead of the United game as we're not in a position where we feel we have to win.

OM currently 2 nil down at Sochaux, only have 6 subs at Remy left the squad to come here.

Means that whatever the result is between them and Chelsea we'll be at least 3 points ahead even if we lose against United. I think that might help take the pressure off our players a little bit ahead of the United game as we're not in a position where we feel we have to win.

Definitely. I remember Arsenal beating Liverpool with a last minute winner the day before we played United, bet our players were bricking it knowing Arsenal had made up 6 points on us with the added pressure of playing United the following day.

they have a game in hand though.

Busquets has been amazing today. A such he's such a bellend at times.

Is Remy really that good? His goal record is pretty average, and that's playing in a league that's not even one of the top 4 leagues in Europe.

He was good enough for 'Arry and your scouting network last season when he turned down a move to Spurs.

Let Greg have his moment, it's been a tough season for him.

He was good enough for 'Arry and your scouting network last season when he turned down a move to Spurs.

Never confirmed that he turned us down, was it?

Even assuming that it was true, and he was good enough for 'Arry and our old scouting network last season - so was Saha.

Honestly though I wasn't very excited about him when we were linked with him in recent years, but I don't know enough about him to really have a proper opinion. Your scouting team has done a good job in recent years, no real reason for you to not be excited about another signing.

Back