• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

With regards to what?

When it comes to other teams I like to think I am balanced.

One example off the top of my head - strong bias against Real Madrid CF, hence your constant jibes here and there, bets, etc.

It's normal to be biased - would be strange if you weren't, tbh

One example off the top of my head - strong bias against Real Madrid CF, hence your constant jibes here and there, bets, etc.

It's normal to be biased - would be strange if you weren't, tbh

I don't particularly like Mourinho's style of play, hence why I root against them. But I don't dislike them as a club and I acknowledge they are the biggest club in the world. But I still think Barca are better and play nicer football.

And to be fair, I'm not the only one, plenty of people know about your alliegance to Real Madrid and they use that to goad you a little on occasion, but it never crosses the line IMO.

For the first time this season, AFAIK, we're now now favourites to finish ahead of Arsenal.

Only very slightly, but the momentum might just start to be with us now.

We're also ahead of them in the form table.

For the first time this season, AFAIK, we're now now favourites to finish ahead of Arsenal.

Means diddly squat.

Until it says after 38 games that we have finished above Arsenal or until it is mathematically possible that they can not finish above us, I will not be getting my hopes up like I think the majority of us did last year.

I thought last year thought us everything we need to know about this kind of situations, mate :lol:

Until it says after 38 games that we have finished above Arsenal or until it is mathematically possible that they can not finish above us, I will not be getting my hopes up like I think the majority of us did last year.

Exactly. None of this "mind the gap" brick this year please.

Arsenal fans were saying it at the beginning of the season, was quite funny :lol:

6644_475608189163516_1363918667_n.jpg

whats that pic about Mumorn?

re mind the gap - wouldn't be confident of finishing above them if we were 4 points clear going in to the final game !

It's Vidic's goal earlier. Evra headed it on to Vidic and people were wondering if Vidic was offside.

It's Vidic's goal earlier. Evra headed it on to Vidic and people were wondering if Vidic was offside.

I think any Lino or ref to have seen the second touch from Vidic in realtime would have been caned for disallowing it though. I didn't see it properly until a replay from behind the goal.

As Gandhi once famously said: "You're welcome, darling."

Stunning result today. Absolutely amazed that we won at the Emirates. This must be how you felt when you beat United this season. Arsenal moan about EVERYTHING though don't they? The players, the coaches, the fans... bizarre how they all seem to echo each other's cretinous tendencies. It's like it's built into them.

Back