• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

1 point gained over Arsenal at the end of the weekend. Not bad at all.

It's always going to be a risk jumping into a straight legged tackle and going through studs up (even if he got the ball and semi-planted his tackling foot first), one leg or two (and actually I thought Kompany was bringing the second leg through but Wheelchair got to him before he could).

does it bother anybody else the way this announcer says Cathorla instead of Cazorla?? Really grinds my gears

Not particularly, that's how your meant to pronounce his name.

Although I'm hypocritical, annoys me when people say Andre Villassssccchhhh Boassssssscccchhhhh, even though it's the technically correct way of saying it...

When the linesman shook Lescotts hand he said 'They've paid 62 quid over there go and see them'.

Brilliant :ross:

He pulled the face of someone who'd broken his leg and applauded the decision. He consistently moans and argues with the ref in every game. he talks brick when he's injured. Do I seriously have to justify to you and Jurgen why i think the geezer is a fudging c unt? Good GHod...

He's a ****, nobody is arguing that, but what did he do that was so wrong? Did he roll around? Did he get up and scream in the refs face? I don't think it was a red card, but Dean was probably praying for an opportunity to even things up as refs often do. You act like Spurs players are whiter than white but players from other teams are all ****s and out to get us.

1 point gained over Arsenal at the end of the weekend. Not bad at all.

Exactly, some/many Spurs fans were moaning a lot over the QPR draw. For me it was a decent result before the Arsenal game, and it's even more decent now.

FACT: Arsenal have now just won 1 of their last 17 games with Mike Dean as referee.

I wasn't trying to start an arguement, but Steff isn't able to offer a balanced opinion as he always lets club bias get in the way.

With respect - you're hardly the impartial, objective, undiluted truth on here either ;)

We are all guilty of bias - you're no different

With respect - you're hardly the impartial, objective, undiluted truth on here either ;)

We are all guilty of bias - you're no different

With regards to what?

When it comes to other teams I like to think I am balanced.

Arsenal fan on BBC 606. Didn't watch the game, doesn't know what happened, still phones up to complain

Back