• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Ha ha very funny but you know the fookers will get through somehow

Even if they lose in Swansea they'll invoke a ruling and get a bye due to incorrect sock length or something

Nah. The FA will deem it is the English League Cup and Welsh teams arent allowed in the final, so their semi-final opponents go through by default....oh look, that means Chelsea go through

Do chavs really care ? Maybe rafa more than anyone, because he hasn't got anything realistic - league may be too far to chase (you never know), out of CL and FA left.

That was fun :)

Well done Ivanovich...

Ba looks so much better than Torres.

I actually think that was a penalty but hey ho.

If that happened on pitch then it woulda been a free kick

On my mates status on FB, he posted Well Done Swansea

Me - 2 individual mistakes by Ivanovic and the fans start singing there's only one di matteo, utter helmets

CFC Fan - Totally agree mate and I'm a season ticket holder can't go back to the past

Me - Your an ST holder and your not at the Bridge watching your team play in a SF, strange

CFC Fan - Not mid week in the Micky mouse cup lol

Me - That there sums up Chelsea and their fans, tinpot...

Only caught the last 10 minutes..the best bits. Workmate of mine was delighted to get a ticket for this game..he will be avoiding me tomorrow!!

Anyway...looking forward

Saturday

QPR v Spurs 12.45
Everton v Swansea 15.00
Stoke v Chelsea 15.00
Sunday
Man Utd v Liverpool 13.30
Arsenal v Man City 16.00

We win and we'll be 3rd going into the United game no matter what. LOVE IT!!

Not easy for our rivals Everton, Chelsea or Arsenal neither.

Ba makes Chelsea a better team. He was unlucky tonight but to have someone who can score up top, with all those tricky midget ****s buzzing around behind, makes them way more effective. The spawny tossers will still win it I think, but they fudged up tonight which makes me very happy.

Benitez has seriously fudged Mata, Hazard and Oscar. It's quite amazing to fudge up one of them, but all 3? That guy is a GHod!

Michu's all around game isn't that good though if we're being totally honest
I would love us to sign him. Spunk £20 million please levy...he WOULD guarantee us a top 4 spot, worth every penny.

Hazard has fallen off big time since his early season form.

I would love us to sign him. Spunk £20 million please levy...he WOULD guarantee us a top 4 spot, worth every penny.

20m for Michu? wow.

We don't need a striker, we have Defoe plus two attacking midfielders didn't you hear?

I think Lurker is suggesting it in jest however if Lurker isnt then thank GHod Lurker aint the chairman

I wouldnt spunk even 4m

You wouldn't pay £4m?

On current form he'd be scoring more then our two AM's combined. Lets just see if it lasts.

We don't need a striker, we have Defoe plus two attacking midfielders didn't you hear?

Michu is an AM/ST, So he'd be a quality player to have around and would mean we'd have decent cover for both ST and AM...

You're also forgetting Ade. Who is still only away for 3-4 games.

Back